US$143
US$143
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$154
US$149
My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO(Loveland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$129
US$125
All reviewsone nightcharging stationa quick business tripchoice hotelsbreakfast roombusy roadrewards programguest laundryboyd lakemini fridgenice hotelfront desk staffrecommend this hotelwould stay againstaff was very friendlyfresh fruitroom was spotless
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Everything was clean and did not wake up sore from sleep. Those are the pros.
Cons: - Front desk staff was rarely there and not friendly. No one who worked at this hotel smiled or greeted me when you saw them around.
- Breakfast is only served until 930am - really?
- WiFi is really spotty and constantly asking you to re-sign in. Made it almost impossible for me to work.

Overall wasn't the level of quality I've come to expect for this chain.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We booked here late when most of this area was booked, likely due to the summer travel season. The value was not great. It is a typical Quality Inn setup. Sleep quality was fine. Service fine. Cleanliness fine.

The Wi-Fi was the worst I have experienced at any hotel in a very long time. I couldn't even get past the initial login prompt. Therefore I couldn't do a speed test to see how bad it was. I bailed and used my phone for essential items. If you expect to get any work done here it will be impossible if you experience what I did.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
edward c, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We sincerely apologize for the internet issues you experienced during your stay with us. It is a very recent issue (the equipment and access points have gone bad) and because of this issue, we have contracted with one of the top hospitality wifi companies to install a brand new top of the line gateway, router, and access points along with their 24/7 service package that they guarantee will give top end wifi to every guest that stays here. We apologize that you had to deal with this issue during your stay. Please believe us when we say that it was extremely frustrating for us as well that we were not able to provide the type of service to our guests during this time that we are accustomed to doing. But, we have worked as quickly as possible in order to get this issue resolved. They will be in to install all the brand new equipment and wiring on July 5th and our internet/wifi will be as fast as any hotel that you will find. Thank you for your valued input and I can only hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with our hospitality and come check out the new wifi firsthand!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel knows how to do it right. It is clean and comfortable. The room was perfect and the front desk staff, Amanda, couldn't have been more helpful. There was coffee as usual but also tea. Breakfast was great with all of the usual treats but also chocolate waffles, fresh fruit and cheesy scrambled eggs. The public ladies restroom had a basket of free feminine products, which I have never seen before. We would definitely stay here again

1  Thank Cherri W
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Staying here as we go to an auction and visit relatives nearby. Wanted something with an indoor pool for 2 year old to swim. It's an average hotel. The staff was all very friendly. The floor in our 2nd story room was a bit strange. It was sort of caved in in the middle under the beds. You can also see where there was some water damage in the ceiling and the tub didn't drain well at all. Breakfast was nothing too special but was ok. The hot items were waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and thin chewy bacon. The pool was the best part. Overall it was a perfectly fine hotel with no bells and whistles. I think that we could have found equal hotels at the same price or cheaper. But we would stay again.

1  Thank acies01
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Nice little place, had a hot tub in our room, so it was a little larger than most rooms. Price was reasonable, breakfast was good. I've stayed in a lot of Choice hotels, this one ranked up there as one of the good ones.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple