“Terrible food”

Ranked #126 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Average service and terrible and cold food. Put the poor server in a position to defend bad cooking.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We went for breakfast. Staff was friendly. I was a little disappointed with my order of turkey/avocado egg benny. We will try again perhaps for lunch,

Reviewed 30 January 2017

We went to IHOP after our original plan to eat breakfast at Mimi's Cafe went bust due to a 40-minute wait time. The wait at IHOP was less than 15 minutes. The restaurant is clean, and the staff was very efficient.

Our wait person (Leeya) was phenomenal. Not only did she fulfill our requests, she checked back several times to make sure everything was OK. We had the feeling that she truly cared that we were having a good experience and was going to do everything she could to make that happen.

The pancakes with eggs over-medium with bacon and sausage were served warm and were properly prepared and delicious.

I rarely eat at chain restaurants, and when I have such an overwhelmingly positive experience at one, I simply have to share it. We will return to this IHOP when in Loveland!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Even on a busy Sunday morning, the service was exceptional. Julia was attentive and very sweet. We had our meal in a timely manner and it was wonderful.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

IHOP has really come a long way from the days when they only had pancakes, which are not just sort of an add-on for me. I usually go for the bacon and eggs meal with a side of pancakes. I am never disappointed. What surprises me is how good their dinners are. I am speaking of the sirloin steak tips.