“Falafel to die for!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner! The falafel was excellent! The plates are huge! The hummus and pita were delicious. Service was good!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My daughter and I were in Manitou Springs recently and were looking for something apart from 'grill' food when we walked by Heart of Jerusalem Cafe. My daughter prides herself on eating clean, so this was a great option - she had a salad of falafel with chicken breast, lamb and beef served over hummus, and I had lamb kabobs with saffron rice. Both were presently quickly and beautifully (mine with warm pita bread - yum)!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Very good food. Nice outside patio in town. Great for families and kids! Excellent menu with veggie friendly options! We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Yum! And a good price too. The Hear of Jerusalem and their other stores have awesome, authentic food, and I love the sage tea! Perfect for lunch, and the dinner portions are huge.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had the falafel sandwich and gyro sandwich with fries and baklava. Didn't leave a single crumb. I loved the gyro, very different from typical fast food fare. Sauce and hummus, was perfect, and my sandwich was less bread with lots of meat, pickled turnips, lettuce, tomato, and banana peppers. Husband said it was better falafel than he can make, which he has never said before!