“YOU SHOULD OF SEE WHAT THE COOK DID”
Review of Balanced Rock Cafe

Balanced Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Excellent buffalo burgers and a varied menu including salads and sandwiches. Also a "coffee corner" featuring Starbucks coffee.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The person working wouldn't wait on people..so she was back there cooking..and we saw her throw food in her mouth..it fell out..and landed in what she was cooking...and she just stirred it in!!! We about threw up and couldn't get out of there fast enough and we told everyone we saw NOT to eat there...

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This was the perfect place to stop and take a break.

They were very busy at the time, and I was afraid of the line, but we didn't wait long at all for our food to arrive at our table.

The food was very good and reasonably priced!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Located at back of the Garden of the Gods Trading Post. Order inside and go out back under the trees and next to the stream for an enjoyable lunch.

I had the turkey sandwich on a crossiant. It was good but not as good as the peaceful atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I enjoyed a starbucks coffee the first time we shopped here and on our second visit we received discount coupons for coffee when my wife purchased some items from the store.
both times the young ladies were very nice and helpful, taking time to explain to me all of our options.
we took our coffees with us, but there is seating inside and a nice outside patio area also.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after rafting and on our way to Garden of the Gods. This is in the gift shop area at the Garden, at the Trading Post. My husband ordered the buffalo burger, I ordered a spinach salad, and my kids had homemade potato chips and fries. All was very good. It was clean, and the staff was very courteous. For a quick bite, this is a good place to stop and is well suited to families. In fact, there's an outside eating area and a "panning" activity for the younger kids.