“Delicious and Healthy Raw Chocolate”
Review of Radiantly Raw

Radiantly Raw
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I have been a customer of Radiantly Raw since it opened and I love the fact that they use healthy Raw ingredients. In addition to the dark chocolate line, the owners introduced the "No Moo Milk" which has made this chocolate a brand that has everyone's favorite. I personally love the mint chocolate and the Rolo. Kudos to deliciousness!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

All of the chocolates here are dairy free! And they taste better than any other chocolate I've ever tried. This chocolate is now a staple in my house. Super healthy, sure delicious.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

One of my favorite places in manitou! This chocolate will ruin you for all other chocolate! The chocolates are gluten, dairy, and soy free!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I've recently had to dramatically change my diet and finding this chocolate place was one of the most exciting parts of my vacation. I can actually eat this chocolate because it doesn't have any of the forbidden ingredients most chocolates have. I went back a few days later for another supply. Oh, and the iced drinking chocolate is delicious!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Surprising selections of the best chocolate I have ever tasted. It's no cocoa........it's real chocolate and they do some amazing things with it.