“Real Colorado atmosphere”

Magustos
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Minturn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Love his little bar and grill right as you enter the town of Minturn. This is east of Vail on the hey 24. Great food and great variety of beers. Food served hot and quick. Beer is ice cold! I had the battered cod fish that was delicious. Cool place to hang a round, shoot a game of pool. Locals are friendly .

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We were relieved to find somewhere in Minturn serving food after 9pm in summer, but underwhelmed by the pizzas we ordered. Perhaps another menu choice would have been better, but thanks anyway. The service was good and we enjoyed our beers.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

EVERY TIME I ORDER they seem to mess up order, they always forget what I ordered. SEEMS they are taking in rocky high to much, I ORDER a lot from here cause the pizza is delicious. Though if I ORDER past 12 am, good luck on delivery, even though they say they deliver until 2 am, they always seem to have problems with computer after 12

Reviewed 16 September 2017

While travelling from Leadville to Vail we drove through the quaint town of Minturn and decided to stop by for a late lunch. We had no idea we'd spend the next few hours there!

We sat outside since it was a nice cloudy day (we live in Phoenix). After enjoying some very good pizza and fish & chips washed down with a delicious brown ale, we noticed a pool table and decided it was just too early to head back to our condo. For the next 2 hours we had a great time seeing exactly who was the worst pool player... it was me. Fun time, would definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nice little restaurant on the main drag just as you enter town from the north. Magusto's is a mid-range, relaxed, pizzeria/burger/calzone/salad/fish & chips/wings/creative appetizers style restaurant with something for just about everybody.
I ate lunch here with two co-workers a couple of Fridays back. Everyone enjoyed their food, service was relaxed but efficient, all-in-all a good experience. It was my first time eating there although I work in this town fairly often. It won't be my last visit.