“Charming, comfortable & cozy 🙂”
Review of Minturn Inn

Minturn Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Minturn B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My mom and I went to stay at the Minturn Inn and we loved it! The people are lovely, the breakfast is amazing, the beds are comfortable and the fire places are so cozy. You feel like you are at home! Minturn is such a great little town too. You are in walking distance to restaurants, shops and beautiful places to take photographs. You are also 10 minutes to Vail by car. I highly recommend the Minturn Inn. p.s. The coffee is fantastic ☕️❤️ Thank you, can't wait to come back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaime Leigh B

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We have just spent a few days in Minturn to visit our son. The newly updated rooms were beautifully decorated, cozy & comfortable. We can not recommend this Inn more highly. We were treated to a delicious breakfast each morning that were reminiscent of past stays in Italy. The woman that was in charge of the Inn was friendly & very helpful.
We felt like family.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank marygeorge1978
Reviewed 4 October 2017

It might be nearly impossible to match the hospitality, charm, and warmth of this place and its staff. I don't think I've ever encountered more thoughtful and genuine people. Marco and Jocelyn and Denise were so welcoming and generous. The decor was authentic and the rooms were very comfortable. Anyone who stays here will feel extremely well looked-after, without a big fuss.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank snuffle
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Marco and his team are the perfect hosts and deserve every success in their new venture. The Inn is small and very sociable with a shared lounge and dining table. There is a range of rooms available, each of which is very comfortable. Marco makes every effort to make breakfast a unique experience, with a range of Italian meats, cheeses and coffees. Special mention goes to Denise, who literally goes many extra miles to make every guest feel welcome. We received a lot of useful advice regarding walks and other places of interest, both in Minturn and neighbouring resorts. The links with Vail and the Italian Alps are of special interest. Truly an inspirational place! We will be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guy S
Reviewed 27 September 2017

So glad that I found this lovely place. I stayed here while exploring Colorado for the first time for a couple days on my own. I wish I would have stayed for more than one night. The room was comfy and clean, and the common spaces were cozy with fireplaces and coffee/tea and cookies. Breakfast at the inn was delicious and served around a farm table, so I got the chance to chat with the other guests and the owner, Marco, who had brought jams and cheese from his hometown in Italy. Jocelyn, the innkeeper, was so welcoming and warm. She gave great tips for meals and for hikes in the area. On her advice, I had an amazing hike in Minturn and then continued my roadtripping towards Leadville (such an incredible drive).I can't wait to recommend this to my friends and return to stay at Minturn Inn with my family soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank amw1217
Also consider these accommodations in or near Minturn
10 km away
0.4 km away
The Bunkhouse
The Bunkhouse
#1 of 2 in Minturn

Been to Minturn Inn? Share your experiences!