“Been 12 years, but the brunch was good”
Review of Ship Rock Grille

Ship Rock Grille
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Morrison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 February 2018

We ate brunch here one day to check it out for our wedding reception. It was very good and the surroundings are beautiful, if it's nice enough to sit outside.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stopped in here to take a break from tour the amphitheater and what a great place. Cathy was the server, bartender, and info girl. She does it all. Thank you Cathy. The food and serve were the best.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

The Bison Chili is a solid option that won't break the bank. I paid less that $10 including tip.

Went here for lunch after walking around the park since there aren't many food options around this area.

2  Thank 613melissai
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My fiance and I went here after a morning of hiking and loved it! We had reserved seating on the patio. The service was friendly and the food came out quick. We did however only order a caesar salad and buffalo chili, which I would recommend either one. The view though was the best part of the dining experience.

1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Typical food for a venue. My husband had wings & they were great. I had a burger & had no complaints. Stick with things they don't prepare ahead of time. We had the Beringer Knight's Valley wine & it was excellent. The setting is beautiful. When you make your reservation you call & leave a message with your date & time. I would recommend 5:15, firstime available & request a patio table. They WILL call you back.

2  Thank PattiL2011