“Definitely Luxurious!”
Review of Arrowhead Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrison
Arrowhead Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrison B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Yup friendly staff! I was late for breakfast but they served me a full one anyways. I loved the secluded balcony with jetted jacuzzi I stayed in the Lion's Den! They got a nice selection of DVDs to watch, did I mention the free popcorn. The got a theater sounding like speakers

Room Tip: Lion's Den or the Evergreen Suite are the best rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JimmyP1978

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Most relaxing time we have ever had in our lives! We did not want to leave but look forward to a return visit. Our room, breakfast, owners/staff are all above a 5 star rating!

Room Tip: Let the staff know what you like and they will make sure to accommodate you.
Reviewed 17 July 2012

First, I think it is very important to note how welcoming, friendly and helpful the staff of this B & B was in planning the surprise for my wifey and I's 15th anniversary. They have been supportive not only in sharing the services they offer, but in helping me to customize how things would be setup in our scheduling, in accommodating my wife's significant dietary constraints and in placing several, special items in the room before we arrived. Both of the owners of this B&B went out of their way to make sure all details were understood and fulfilled just as I'd asked! Their team was very helpful, offering me lots of tips for how I could accomplish my surprise. In addition to their being so helpful with my surprise was how we were helped at every turn during our stay. The food was fantastic and just as we needed. There were accommodations made for our being able to see some of the other rooms and in taking pictures of/for us on several occasions. In short, I'm very pleased with the warm, friendly and helpful service!

Secondly, the location was wonderful! Though there is some traffic going by the front of the establishment, they have done an amazing job in customizing the home with sound proofing. We could not even hear *any* traffic 95% of the time we were inside and heard it minimally while out on the back deck. With that said, the view from the back deck, and out of the huge and numerous windows at the back of the building, is *spectacular*! You find yourself gazing out across a wide, green valley and many aspen and pine trees. Therefore, this fantastic view made it a lovely spot to connect with my wifey.

Lastly and perhaps the most astounding is the ambiance they have created in this wonderful place. Most of the decor is based upon Italian design with lots of rich paint colors, polished dark wood and rock embellishments and furniture and elegant light fixtures, statues, paintings, mirrors, nic nacks, etc. It is just stunning! The ceilings in the great room, three stories high, have beautiful, dark-wood beams that match the rest of the house. We saw most of the rooms and the over-all beauty of them, as well as the smaller touches, were definitely a work of a caring hand. There is also quite a bit of custom design and construction throughout. Wifey and I spent a good bit of time just walking around and taking it all in! Also, they played a lot of great, softly-playing music to really add to the mood: traditional Italian, some swing-era tunes, etc.

Therefore, I would without hesitation highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a fantastic B&B experience! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Room Tip: The rooms are all very quite because of the aforementioned sound-proofing; they are all this way. Y...
1  Thank James F
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My husband just returned from our stay at the Arrowhead Manor, we both enjoyed it very much! The check in was very smooth, Matt was very helpful and provided a quick tour. We felt welcome and were treated great our entire stay. I also spoke with Marguerite who was VERY helpful on selecting a special spot for our dinner as we were celebrating our anniversary. We cannot wait to return for another stay, overall great experience.

We stayed in the room "Shorties" which was very nice, however next time we will try another room for variety.

Room Tip: Shortie's guest room was nice, it's private bathroom has a skylight was a nice touch :)
1  Thank Mrsmora1212
Reviewed 7 July 2012

My husband and I used Arrowhead as our elopement destination and couldn't be happier. The hospitality and accommodating staff made our experience definitely one to remember. The scenery was outstanding and the room we stayed in (The Lion's Den) was amazing!!! Quiet, intimate, comfortable and romantic all rolled up in this Colorado B&B. I would give this place a 5 star rating on all levels - including the owners who have been nothing but exceptional.
-The Cameron's

Room Tip: If you want extra intimacy, I'd choose The Lion's Den. It has a private balcony with a priv...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrison
20.0 km away
12.3 km away
The Cabins at Country Road
10.6 km away
Highland Haven Creekside Inn

Been to Arrowhead Manor? Share your experiences!