“Terrible meal”

City Buffet
Ranked #52 of 73 Restaurants in Northglenn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I hope this is the correct restaurant, the address is correct. It was called Asian Buffet, but the sign was just a banner so I think this just recently reopened under another name. The food all looked dried out and didn't taste very good. Not much food in any of the trays. I took 2 clams and the first one was loaded with sand. They also had a mongolian bbq which I wouldn't try because the meats look very dry and the shrimp was sitting in water. My son and daughter both said it was loaded with soy sauce and were unable to get past one taste. All in all this was a horrible experience.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

City buffet includes beverage in the buffet price. This really adds to the value of the price. The buffet food is o.k. for chinese food. There are good low carb selections in addition to the usual high carb selections. The low carb foods are well prepared. I did not leave hungry or feeling deprived.
The economy in the Northglenn area is terrible at best. The interior of City Buffet shows the poor economy clearly. Everything is immacuately clean; but the booths, paint, and carpeting are showing age. This should not scare anyone away. The owners are really trying with what they have to survive the tough Colorado economy.
I would eat there more often if it wasn't so far from where I live.

1  Thank qnodmd