Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic massage

Always leary of going to random massage therapist but with the great reviews I decided to make an... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pagosa Springs
from US$140.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue problem areas tight spots magic hands markus pain therapist body shoulder hip appointment tension pagosa master
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

Markus gave my daughter a massage. She said it was the best massage she’d ever had. (She’s had a lot!). So, my husband and I scheduled appointments and we were not disappointed!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020

Best massage I've Ever had! Marcus was professional, personable, and very talented. I told him a few problem areas and he focused on exactly what my muscles needed! I left feeling incredible.

Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

Knows exactly what your body needs. Has very in depth knowledge of all muscles. He also makes sure to be careful of your tender spots and knows when to go hard on the tough ones.

Reviewed 13 July 2020

If you are traveling to Pagosa Springs make time to visit Markus and experience one of his massages. Markus does have miracle hands and is well-deserving of Trip Advisors' Certificate of Excellence. I went in with shoulder pain and enjoyed the rest of my stay in Pagosa pain-free thanks to Marcus.
Ask Marcus about the CBD oil that he uses upon request to work those aching muscles. You will be glad you did.

Reviewed 4 June 2020

Markus is exceptional. We are always looking for that perfect massage and we live near Santa Fe, NM - massage therapists everywhere. Markus is so good that I would rather make the one hour and 40 minute trip to see him than drive into SF - and I do just that. I broke my back several years ago and his massage erased the morning back pain I have been having. He found all the tight spots and worked them loose. It would appear that many others feel the same way I do - he REALLY is that good!!

Date of experience: May 2020