San Juan Motel(Pagosa Springs)
US$120
Hillside Inn(Pagosa Springs)
US$146
High Country Lodge & Cabins(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$149
Mountain Landing Suites & RV Park(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$179
Alpine Inn(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$90
Travelocity
Quality Inn(Pagosa Springs)
Keyah Grande(Pagosa Springs)
The Springs Resort & Spa(Pagosa Springs)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanreasonable place to stayus feel at homebagelsspent two nightsexercise roomwithin walking distanceindoor poolhot tubnext morningfirst floorpagosamotelaccommodationspillowsskiing
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We called ahead to see if rooms were available and they were. When we arrived we were told the place was closed after midnight to walk-ins. The guy at the front desk was scared. He told us someone had tried to take a swing at him the night before so he decided to lock the door from now on at midnight and not let anyone in as a walk-in. We fortunately found a nicer hotel a few minutes away who was more than willing to accommodate. Not sure I'd want to stay there with staff who are scared of working at night anyway!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018

While traveling on my way to Cortez, Colorado, I decided to spend a night in Pagosa Springs so I could visit nearby Chimney Rock National Monument early the next morning. The Pagosa Springs Econo Lodge was my choice for the night because it was near several small restaurants and was also on the side of town i would be leaving from the next morning. My room was clean, comfortable and provided me a spot to rest for the night. My stay, while unremarkable, but provided me with the rest I needed. I would consider staying there again when visiting the Pagosa Springs area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I stayed at the Econo Lodge for a family reunion. I was disappointed from the start that we didn't get a group discount or anything. Room was okay, breakfast was bleak. Hardly anything, some cereal, make your own waffles, bagels and muffins. Literally the bare minimum. The milk and juice were both lukewarm from sitting out all morning. The front desk person that checked us in was the only employee we encountered the whole time, and he had a very much "I hate this job, don't talk to me" type of feel to him. Wasn't rude or anything, but also wasn't particularly friendly. A couple of cousins and I wanted to go to the bbq area just to sit out there and enjoy the light rain at the time, but it was closed for the season. All in all, I thought it was to pricey, with to little pay off. Probably wont stay again.

Room Tip: No elevator, so if you have a handicap, best to make sure you get a down stairs room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We were not impressed with our room (324) The shower head had nasty mold on it and the ceiling had mold as well. The pool/Jacuzzi area was hot and extremely humid (they need to open the sliding windows to let air in) Breakfast area was so-so with the minimum necessary to call it a breakfast. We ate out instead. The motel is showing its age and needs remodeling. So I give it a NOT recommend stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Usually I come to Pagosa with a larger group of folks. But this trip I was solo so there was no need for a large cabin or kitchen. The Econo Lodge was highly rated and reasonably priced! Place was very clean and well maintained. The owners here and their staff are all American, so there was no problem communicating. (I run into that a lot these days) The only issue I had was the faucet in the shower....... When you go skiing a hot shower is a must! I tried every position on the dial and just couldn't get hot water. Warm yes but hot.....no. Front desk said it had been replaced recently and of the 4 times it has been "rented" since, no one complained. They weren't going to be able to fix it right away. But much to my surprise, they easily accommodated me in the very next room. The move was very simple and easy, they were very apologetic and yes!!!!.....I got good hot water in that room! Breakfast has the popular waffle maker, cereal, toast, muffins and bagels with bananas, whole milk, OJ and AJ. The owner is very "on top of his game" and nothing during breakfast ever goes empty. Also you're within walking distance to Boss Hogg's and Marconi's which is nice. Indoor heated pool and hot tub was a very nice added bonus. I was impressed and in the future when I "fly solo".......this will be my spot!

Stayed: March 2018