“Superb Microbrews”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Possibly the best hoppy beers I have ever had. Wednesday is wing nite, they are smoked and oh so tender, served with sauces. Casual, friendly atmosphere with pretty decent food. Come for the beer, stay for the beer. Great selection of live music and great outdoor area with a fire pit.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Sounds strange, but we didn't have beer today, but enjoyed our visit none the less. We were in town for the wineries and beer might have been a. bit much.

We were told to split the meat platter and it looked good, but opted for the daily special which was burgers. Yes, it's only a burger, but you can get it your way using a form at the bar.

You order at the bar and food is brought to the table. We munched on free popcorn while we waited. The burger, pickle slice, fixings and side were plenty.

It's off season, so not crowded and I believe we were the only out of towners. Friendly staff and it's fun watching the beer making activity going on in the back.

They do have liquor too if that more your style.

1  Thank Jeffrey2A
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

First time visiting the brewery, and I was not disappointed. It's a small place but room inside and out for seating. Very clean and great food. The turkey panini was awesome. They have about 8 or 9 different beers to select from and the IPAD and Stout were great. Definitely make a visit there if you are able, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The beer was excellent and the food was good. The atmosphere was what you would expect from a brewery. Will definitely stop in again when I️ return to Palisade.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here our first night in town. The beers were a good change of pace and both my boyfriend and I found something that suited our dietary needs (vegetarian for me; low carb for him). Although I didn't try it, Matt raved about the meat sampler and I had one of the best caprese sandwiches I've tasted!