“Great Bloody Mary - get the food at the truck outside”

Peach Street Distillers
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Palisade
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Peach Tree Distillers is strictly a distillery. They make good vodkas and gins. They also have whiskeys, eau-de-vie, and recently, a tequila.

They sell bottles of their liquor, and they also infuse some in house (vodkas are infused with cilantro, garlic, chiles...and maybe some fruits). These infused vodkas help elevate the amazing bloody mary's.

Everything is served in mason jars. The bloody mary's have all kinds of garnishes (celery, cherry peppers, pickled okra, bacon - as an extra) but that isn't just what makes them so tasty. PS - if I knew what made them so good, I would do it at home. All I can say is there is not just a zing in the drink - there is a deep savoriness.

I also like the vodka or gin mixed with a spoonful of house made jam. My favorite is the plum habanero jam with gin or vodka.

Take a tour of the distillery (make an appointment, in season. In the winter you may just be able to ask for one). It is a fun learning experience and you can do a lot of tasting. That said you will still want to buy a cocktail!

The ambiance is basic but incredibly welcoming! You will end up chatting with strangers and staff and having a great time - whether you sit inside our out.

They serve pretzels - but go out to the Peach Tree Eatery - the little food truck just outside. They will deliver inside the distillery. I can't tell you what the food truck will serve, as they change the menu off and on. If they have a burger - get it (has ground bacon in with the beef). I love their burritos and their weekend omelets. But you can always just get chips, queso, salsa, etc.

2  Thank Rita B

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Stopped by to check out their distillery. The guy at the whiskey tasting station said their product was just as good as Stranahan's, Maker's Mark, Blanton's, etc. LOL, I took a shot and nearly gagged. My wife ordered some exotic whiskey cocktail, we walk outside and she ended up pouring it into the potted plant. Someone said we should have opted for one of their vodka concoctions. Didn't bother trying the food...

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Gold medal spirits made from local ingredients, right in the heart of wine country. This place is excellent!

1  Thank David E
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Craft distillery draws all ages and tastes, but the crowd is mainly 20s and 30s and having a good time. Good luck finding a seat! Food is definitely secondary here, but you don't have to drink on an empty stomach.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

My sister and I stopped in for a mid-afternoon cocktail. We both ordered a mojito with their special in-house Goat Vodka - I asked for some peach in mine- delicious!! Nice outside seating.