“If this place was near my home I'd be in here every day!”
Review of 357 Bar & Grill

357 Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Palisade
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: We are a Family Friendly Sports Bar & Grill! We always have sports on our many TVs, while offering great American style food. We have a full bar to enjoy all your favorite beverages. We also carry the NFL Sunday Package, so you can enjoy your favorite team not matter who they are!
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Driving by hungry and saw the sign. Nice surprise! A good selection of draft and bottled beers. Good menu for all three meals and in-between snacks. A nice bar inside and some pleasant al fresco seating in front. They have a "357" menu page which lists items for $3, $5 and $7. I had a $5 cup of mozzarella sticks that was just the right size...and they were delicious. I also had a $7 burger, smaller than the regular half-pounder but with all the regulars: onion, tomato, pickle, lettuce and french fries. My wife had a "357 Turkey Melt" and loved it. I will put this on my list of good eating places near to I-70 and I will be back.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We were booked into the Wine County Inn but couldn't get excited over their menu. So we ventured into town and asked the local people were to go. Everyone we spoke with suggested the 346 Bar and Grill. They were right to do so. Quite possibly among the best burgers we have ever tasted. Thank you for your hospitality Tina.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Everyone was satisfied. The service was very good, even as the grill was filling up with people. The salad and sandwiches were excellent.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This is a family owned restaurant who goes the extra mile. The owners are great people; the staff are helpful, kind, and willing to assist should you have any inquiries or concerns. Their menu offers a variety of choices including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is a local eatery for all to enjoy.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Not too many food options in Palisade (Most places were closed) so this sports bar is a good option. Many locals go eat here. Service was good.
They have good priced meals. Local wines. Good place to eat when in Palisade!