“Good Pueblo style Mexican. ”
Review of Jorge's Sombrero

Jorge's Sombrero
Ranked #32 of 337 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Jorge's is a good local eatery for Mexican food. It is a bit higher priced than other local shops. They are generally busy but have plenty of seating. The half and half green chili is my favorite. The mild is actually too plain

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We just completed our southwestern Mexican restaurant tour and Jorge's is one of the best on our trip. Excellent margaritas. We ordered the chupacabra. The chicken enchiladas and number 3 combo were both excellent. The service was fantastic. We will definitely stop by next time we pass through.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

A good friend who grew up in Pueblo took us. to this gem of a restaurant. We had been traveling in NM and AZ, and I thought I had had enough Mexican Food. Not so! The food is made with fresh ingredients, the service is delightful, and the decor has a neighborhood feel to it. It felt good just to be there. I had the fish tacos, which practically melted in my mouth. Oh, did they taste good! My husband fell in love with his chili relents, the best he's ever had, he said. There. were no to-go boxes for us. We cleaned our plates!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

It's difficult to find a bad Mexican food place in Pueblo, but if you're looking for one of the best, you'll find it here. The green chili is amazing but I've honestly never had food here that I didn't fully enjoy. If you're lucky you may even get to sit in the booth President Obama sat in on a visit with his family. The table is covered in pictures of their stop there so it's a neat experience. It's a little out of the way, but if you're in the area, or willing to make a detour for great food, I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

1 of the most dirty restaurants I have ever been in. EVER The food was not good and the service was not good.

Been to Jorge's Sombrero? Share your experiences!