“Outstanding Dining Experience in Pueblo”
Review of D C's On B Street

D C's On B Street
Ranked #10 of 335 Restaurants in Pueblo
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Contemporary American food featuring sandwiches, salads, & pasta for lunch. Upscale dinner with extensive wine selection and craft beers.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

In Pueblo for 3 days. Had such a memorable initial evening dining experience, I returned the next two nights, three nights in a row! Lovely, quiet, elegant setting in nice old part of downtown. First-rate wait staff, knowledgable and attentive but not overly so. Food is wonderful, especially the fresh fish specials each night and ala carte salad creations. Had I been in town for longer, I would have returned each evening! Cannot imagine why this isn't more highly rated as fine dining on trip advisor. Try it, I promise you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank taldrich

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Very laid back type of environment, smaller seating area inside, but there's plenty of space on the patio. Lunch meals are mid-range for prices, and the portions are on the smaller side, but tasty. We had a child in our group and they were very kind to her, so nice when restaurants don't make a family feel uncomfortable.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Recently had dinner at DC's on B Street which we located on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasant surprise--charming restaurant, decorated with antiques in the Riverwalk area. The menu had a lot of variety, interesting preparations, and the food was excellent. The prices for both food and wine are very reasonable. Another plus was the very friendly staff.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

D C's on B Street has a delightful lunch menu and memorable décor. I really enjoyed the good food and interesting environment.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place for dinner driving through Colorado and chose this place because my boyfriend also goes by DC. We arrived on a Friday night right as they opened and thought they were joking when they asked if we had a reservation as the place was empty. Thankfully they had an available table as the restaurant quickly filled with people who had reservations.

The owner, DC, is friendly and charming, will come over to chat but doesn't linger or intrude. The wait staff is also very nice and are efficient.

We had the cheese appetizer, split the pear salad, my boyfriend had the steak au Poivre and I had the chicken piccata. Everything was simply fantastic, the right balance of everything and the chilled salad fork is a nice touch. They don't seem to miss anything when it comes to the details that matter. It was a great value and one of the best meals we've had, we would go again in a heartbeat and even recommended it to my parents. I do suggest you make reservations especially if going on a weekend night.

Been to D C's On B Street? Share your experiences!