“Niche Cuisine”

Pass Key Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 334 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Passkey is a gem and a tradition in the history of Pueblo cuisine.

They make hamburgers from sausage meat! It makes for great tasting burgers, and anything else like meatballs, lasagna, meat sauce, etc.

It is a taste unique to Passkey.

My father ate there when he was in high school right after they opened. He said, "It was the best part of going into town"! He claimed in his best days he could eat three "Specials" in one sitting.

I don't get back to Pueblo that often any more but every time I do I have to go to PassKey and get a special. I am looking forward to taking my grandsons and ggrandsons to complete the family tradition.

You can never go too often!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

the Italian sausage sandwiches are the best so simple but yet so good. Also the sloppers are great. Highly recommend

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Same Pass Key I remember from when I was a student at Pueblo Catholic High in the 1960s. And that was a good memory. Not much atmosphere, but excellent food. Get the Pass Key Special. It's just what's done.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have been going to Pass Key since I was in high school...the best sandwiches ever! Service is always fast and friendly...when you are there, you feel like you are family.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The Passkey Special is simply amazing!! I moved away 5 years ago and every time time I go back to visit family I eat here. This is a Pueblo gem. I can say I haven't had a grinder anywhere as good as here. If passing through or if you are local you have to get you a Passkey Special. Beware of you are not local!!!!: It will become a serious crave!

Been to Pass Key Restaurant? Share your experiences!