“Always Dependable ”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #18 of 348 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious breakfast here while traveling. Always good food and good service. Prices really haven’t risen dramatically, which was a blessing.

1  Thank wadleyfla

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I ordered a country fried steak dinner with carrots, hash brown casserole and fried apples. The steak was a pre-frozen meat patty, cold, mushy, and very chewy. Carrots were probably frozen also. They were extremely mushy and water filled. The apples were old and the skin on the apple slices were dried out and rubbery. Hash brown casserole was good and biscuits were also very good. Waitress was not friendly and was all business. When she handed me our check she suddenly became very social.....tip thing maybe? I won't return to another Cracker Barrel since my last visit was also was not good.

1  Thank Puebloan
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We love eating at Cracker Barrel. The restaurant was clean and we had fast and friendly service. I had the grilled trout which was delicious. This a wonderful place for home cooking. We also love looking thru the store.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

After a 12 hour drive from Texas , we decided to try to have a good dinner. The store was fun. Lots of stuff to browse. The dinner portion was okay. The service was good but the food was marginal at best.
I think they have better breakfasts.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We often eat at Cracker Barrel, but we were especially disappointed with the service. We were seated promptly for our 7pm dinner, but it took several minutes before our waiter took our drink order and even longer for him to bring our drinks. Then he didn’t refill our drinks, even with us requesting some more tea & water, until we were taking our last bite. My husband was also very disappointed with his pancakes, which he had to cut with a knife, due to their toughness!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!