“Good Eats ”

Shamrock Brewing Co
Ranked #2 of 337 Restaurants in Pueblo
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located just two blocks from the Marriott Hotel and the Convention Center in the heart of Pueblo, Shamrock Brewing Company offers a distinct dining alternative. Equal parts Irish pub, brewery and restaurant make Shamrock Brewing Company a truly unique Pueblo Restaurant experience. We believe great beer, excellent food and good friends go hand in hand. The food is great, the beer world class and the CRAIC outstanding. CRAIC (Pronounced crack) means a fun, friendly and exuberant atmosphere.Whether it is business or pleasure Shamrock Brewing Company is the place to meet. Our antique mahogany bar is warm and inviting. We offer an extensive list of top shelf Irish and Scotch whiskeys, a good wine selection and specialty martinis and manhattans. If you are a sports fan don’t miss any of the action on our all HD system or enjoy a game of NTN Trivia or Texas Hold-em anytime. We serve weekend brunch, lunch, dinner, late night and have a children's menu.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I waited a little over 30 minutes for our meal but the it was worth the wait. The cheese ale
soup was so much better than my local Irish pub. Fish was fresh and crispy (had a bit of hubby’s meal) The corn beef was flavorful but a touch too salty (I have had better) the service was passable and so was the desert.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here based on trip advisor recommendations and we were not disappointed. Very hard to choose through the many delicious options. I had the shepherds pie and my hubby had the Jameson meatloaf. Both were excellent and very hefty portions. The Irish porter washed it down well. I’m regretting not trying the corned beef and sauerkraut egg rolls, the boxty and the scots eggs but it was too much food!!!

Shawn S, Owner at Shamrock Brewing Co, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for visiting us and your nice comments. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

AYCE Fish and chips night was really good. The fish was plentiful and excellent. The chips were really more fries than thin sliced potatoes, but they were good too. The plate also had slaw along with it that was pretty tasty as well. I could only eat one plate, but I saw the refill plate was fish & hush puppies only. On another night we did the buy one share one hamburger and it was really good too.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Sometimes I just get a hankering for fish a chips. The Shamrock has a Wednesday special, all you can eat fish and chips. It is very good and every table around us had the fish and chips it is extremely popular. Go give it a try.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I eat here whenever I happen to around during lunch or supper. Always great servers and the food is always good. The drinks are a little on the strong side - but that happens to be to my liking. Seems to be crowded for fri - sun supper. So don't get discouraged by a wait. It is worth it

Been to Shamrock Brewing Co? Share your experiences!