“Food is Bland good for elderly people they seem to live the place.”
Review of Burrito's on the Run - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burrito's on the Run
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

Food is nothing special. Had breakfast Burrito and omelet it was nothing special. Not sure how it got ranked as # 4 in Pueblo West.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Went there for lunch and the food was terrible. The beans were from a can. I'm surprised that anyone with taste buds eats there. The service was good but that didn't make up for the food.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Burritos on the run hs pretty good food but is overpriced for the amount they give you. Also, the restaurant has very little seating room so it feels cramped and becomes crowded easily with a few people. The food was made hot and fresh but the wait times for it are longer than I would expect.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Love the food. Great Value. very clean. Best Mexican Food in Pueblo West.

Reviewed 9 July 2011

My husband and I love the tamales here. They serve it with Pueblo red or green chili sauce. The sauce is very spicy. The beans and rice are good too. The rice is differnet and has chunks of tomatoes in it. Their tacos are good but I'm used to seasoned beef, so I can't compare them to what I'm used to. My husband has tried their chimmychunga (has a different name) and it was yummy. They make homemade baked pies. The mixed berry is my favorite. The staff have been nice on each visit. They never seem busy when we visit. They are off the main road, so I hope they get enough business. They only stay open till 7 PM and I think they are closed on Sundays. They do deliver.