All reviews glenwood springs rooms are quiet would stay here again per night motel refrigerator fi interstate accommodations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This was a very clean hotel with a staff that was wonderfully helpful, especially the night clerk, which is not the usual for people covering overnight. It had a very good bed as well as the usual amenities of refrigerator, microwave, cable TV and Wi-Fi. Easy on/off the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I was attending a wedding on the Rendezvous Ranch and wanted a place to sleep the night before the wedding. I called the Red River Inn since it was 30% less than the other motel in town. I talked to a very articulate and helpful young lady (Sarah} and made my reservation. When I arrived for checkin the following day I met the voice on the phone and she was - well enthusiastic about my arrival. My room was a bit more than expected. Smallish, but 2 queen beds, small table, refrigerator and microwave and the entire place was spotless! You could have operated in the bathroom it was so clean. I met the part time morning guy (Scott) at 5:10 in the morning while looking for a coffee machine. He quickly got a pot and poured me a cup. He was preparing the breakfast bar for the 6 AM opening. Later I met Sophie, the owner/operator and told here I liked the place and really liked the staff I had met. I highly recommend this establishment, because the rooms are just fine, but every guest is treated like the are the most important goest in the hotel~

Room Tip: For views, the rooms facing the street. For quiet, rooms facing the rear.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Dave_in_Cabo
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Our family stayed one night, and we couldn't have been more pleased. The phoned-in reservation was a fantastic value; we received a phone confirmation two days before our trip; the evening clerk on check-in was a super professional yet friendly and helpful young woman; our room was modern, clean, and comfortable; the entire building was quiet and accommodating to our family and pets (loved the dog treat given our polite, quiet dog) - we heard no other noisy visitors; we loved the "low impact" shampoo and clean tile floors; and the morning continental breakfast had nutritious offerings and was clean and staffed by a friendly gentleman on staff. We whole-heartedly recommend this great inn!

Room Tip: 2nd floor north rooms are great!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week while waiting or our house to become available. You could here everything everyone was saying while in your room and especially walking down the halls. They seem to rent the rooms by the hour. We heard a lot of that. Having a family and a little boy it wasn't a pleasant stay for us. Also seemed to have an odor throughout the building. Needs a lot of Maintenance. It wasn't for us that's for sure. Maybe a quick one night stay wouldn't be so bad.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were on vacation a decided to stop for the night in Silt, CO. Pulled up to this hotel, drove by the franchise hotels, we prefer mom and pop family owned over the other. This hotel was clean and well kept. The room was very nice and comfortable, we had no road noise at all. The price was excellent. The staff was friendly. It was located pretty close to the downtown area and restaurants. We definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family