“Overnighter”

Red River Inn
Red River Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Silt B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Stopped here for a good nights sleep. Luckily we got the last room available due to a cancellation. Ordered thin crust pizza from the Dominoes that delivers nearby. Peaceful, homey place. Very comfortable.

Room Tip: Seems anywhere will do.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Room was dated. Carpet could use a good cleaning. But all in all very clean room. Grounds were well maintained. Easy walk or drive to 24 hour convenience store. My only issue was with the man at the breakfast station. Talking non stop about his world views and telling grossly inappropriate stories right in front of my children. We excused ourselves and went to the convenience store for breakfast and still he followed us right out the door! Very strange man. We would return to The Red River Inn but would make a point to avoid this individual.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor. Very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Very clean. Friendly front desk staff, There is no phone service if you have tmobile cell phone service=no texting or messaging. Internet service was fine. Nice continental breakfast. Would recommend if looking for an inexpensive hotel,

Room Tip: Quiet, No tmobile service. Great pizza delivery options.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This was a very clean hotel with a staff that was wonderfully helpful, especially the night clerk, which is not the usual for people covering overnight. It had a very good bed as well as the usual amenities of refrigerator, microwave, cable TV and Wi-Fi. Easy on/off the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I was attending a wedding on the Rendezvous Ranch and wanted a place to sleep the night before the wedding. I called the Red River Inn since it was 30% less than the other motel in town. I talked to a very articulate and helpful young lady (Sarah} and made my reservation. When I arrived for checkin the following day I met the voice on the phone and she was - well enthusiastic about my arrival. My room was a bit more than expected. Smallish, but 2 queen beds, small table, refrigerator and microwave and the entire place was spotless! You could have operated in the bathroom it was so clean. I met the part time morning guy (Scott) at 5:10 in the morning while looking for a coffee machine. He quickly got a pot and poured me a cup. He was preparing the breakfast bar for the 6 AM opening. Later I met Sophie, the owner/operator and told here I liked the place and really liked the staff I had met. I highly recommend this establishment, because the rooms are just fine, but every guest is treated like the are the most important goest in the hotel~

Room Tip: For views, the rooms facing the street. For quiet, rooms facing the rear.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Dave_in_Cabo

Been to Red River Inn? Share your experiences!