“Another great find thanks to TripAdvisor!”
Review of Sunshine Cafe

Sunshine Cafe
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Silverthorne
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Sunshine Cafe is a locals favorite for over 30 years. Consistently a top breakfast and lunch destination with the credibility of being awarded the "best breakfast" in Summit County, CO by the Summit Daily for the past 5 years straight. Friendly staff and a wide menu variety are the hallmarks of the Sunshine!
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Heading to Denver International to fly back home and we were hungry so we consulted TA. Sunshine Cafe has a ton of great reviews so we decided to give it a shot and we were not disappointed. Although they were busy, we were there around lunch time, we were seated very quickly. Our service was fast and friendly and the food was tremendous. Way more than we could eat at one setting but luckily we wrapped some of it up and took it with us. Definitely worth visiting if you're in the area.

1  Thank sgiles68

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My daughter and I went to late breakfast today. Always a wait for breakfast on the weekends but its worth it. My heuvos rancheros with green pork chile were perfect and "Mikes Favorite" sandwhich is a winner - turkey, red onion, avacodo, creamy jack cheese on sourdough. Friendly wait people. Definitely a place to visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered the breakfast burrito, the cheese wasn't melted on top and the hash browns had a peculiar taste, almost like a hint of cinnamon butter? I also was not a fan of being refused alcohol because of an out of state temporary ID.. My friend said the Bloody Mary (he got the premium) was watered down and I wasn't missing anything. Based on the length of time it took him to drink it, I don't think he was just trying to make me feel better.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The Sunshine Cafe had a steady stream of customers waiting for tables, even though it was 11:00 a.m. We have been going to The Sunshine Cafe for years. The food is consistently good, moderately priced, and the service has always been good. The Local's Breakfast Burrito
is my personal favorite with scrambled eggs, refried beans & bacon rolled into a flour tortilla topped with a shredded cheese blend and spicy pork green chili. We have never had a meal there that disappointed us.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place has become a tradition for my family and friends when we go through Silverthorne. Best breakfast and always something different you want to try. It's all so good!

Been to Sunshine Cafe? Share your experiences!