We've stayed at other La Quinta hotels before and have had satisfactory experiences. The La Quinta in Silverthorne, CO, was an extreme disappointment. We knew the building was decades old (we're familiar with the area), but the interior could use a complete overhaul (there were signs indicating remodeling was in progress, but remodeling of what was not clear). The first room we were in had a serious plumbing leak in the shower with water coming from the faucet handle and from behind the wall out to the floor leaving a big puddle in the bath area. It was evident this leak had been going on for some time, so how housekeeping staff missed this and other guests didn't report it is surprising. We switched rooms and room two left a lot to be desired as well: terrible shower head, scratchy sheets, lumpy pillows that were shot, uncomfortable mattress, very small dresser, old beat up side chair, small bathroom overall including sink and counter area, only a few hangers in closet and temperature control in room (AC or heat) was terrible. Based on the room, we passed on the breakfast, but it appeared to be the usual lackluster, breakfast-included-hotel fare. We won't be back to and we won't be recommending this La Quinta location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta