Was planning on staying at the hotel for 3 nights but decided to check out after 2 nights as it was one of the worse hotels I have stayed at, the staff were extremely helpful and friendly however the hotel was substandard for the price they charged, the breakfast area was dirty, tables needed cleaning, the room was ok but the bathroom was tiny and dated, the sink was blocked and the room smelt of smoke.
The breakfast shouldn't have been called a breakfast as there was very limited choice of food, I walked in and walked out as the worktops were grubby and there was very limited choice.
Good points were that the staff were friendly and the bed was comfy.
Bad points were, understaffed, dirty breakfast area, limited breakfast choice, shabby rooms, small bathroom, blocked sink, dirty carpets etc etc.
Wouldn't stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta