Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$192
US$137
  • Pool
Snowmass Mountain Chalet(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

The Timberline Condominiums(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Pool
The Westin Snowmass Resort(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$149
  • Pool
Pokolodi Lodge(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

The Crestwood Condominiums(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$246
Viceroy Snowmass(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$367
US$340
  • Restaurant
Aspenwood(Snowmass Village)
TripAdvisor
The Enclave(Snowmass Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsski rackfitness roomhot tub and poolslopesalonso
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I haven't even stayed here yet and can tell you this is the sketchiest hotel I've ever booked through. They told me when I booked that I wouldn't have to pay until I checked in. 2 weeks before check-in I received pending charges for 4 rooms (I only booked 3). I called and they promised me these charges were only pending and they'd clear off my account. They also promised the 4th charge was a mistake and that wouldn't be charged at check-in. Sure enough, all 4 charges went through. I spent 5 hours on the phone trying to talk to someone. Not a single person could help me. I then spent 2 hours on the phone the following day with no luck. Finally after googling every single email address I could find associated with Wildwood and the Westin, I finally got a response. After several emails (and me having to request status several times), I was told they would reverse the charge. That was 5 days ago and the charge still hasn't been reversed. They never apologized for incorrectly charging me 2 weeks early and maxing out my credit card. Barely an apology for all the trouble they've put me through - 7+ hours wasted of my life.

I would avoid booking here at all costs unless you're comfortable fighting charges with your credit card company. I've never had such a terrible experience with a hotel before. I will update this once I stay here but at this point I'm doubtful they will do anything to change my mind.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank HeatherCas
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Worst night sleep I have had. There was absolutely no control of the antics in the spa pool - still full volume screaming at 2.30 pm. Front desk not interested .
A definite not stay here again - what a pity. Snowmass has only 1 restaurant which is excellent.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank William B
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I booked this hotel because it is right next to the Westin (where we stayed last time) and the pictures were lovely. The pictures the site provides do NOT look like the rooms you actually stay in. The light switches don't work, so they have plugged in lamps you turn on by individual switches. So with two sconces and one hanging lamp (Like the kind from the 70's with the rope chains) the room is not very bright. The paint is coming off in several places in the bathroom. The toilet is tiny and the bathtub was dingy with that yellow tint that starts to happen with a constant water drip from the faucet. At night you can see the outside from where the door does not meet the door jam. The cover on the bed was a duvet cover (with no duvet.) There was a wool blanket laid at the bottom of the bed, but being allergic to wool, I was told that is all they had as blankets. There was one coffee pod in the room. We asked the desk for another one and was told that housekeeping would bring it up. We waited an hour before finally going to bed...nothing was brought up that night or the next morning. We have stayed in nicer motels in small towns. This hotel does not meet the expectations anyone would have paying this rate in Aspen/Snowmass.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

The room service is great and it is so close to the ski resort. The people are so friendly and l made a new friend who is the receptionist and his name is Ari so shoutout to you man. You are the best and it is a beautiful place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nischay P
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Wildwood was great location next to Westin. Stored our ski with valet and great access to skiing and snowmass village. Decorated in 60’s vintage. Rooms are renovated. Nice outdoor pool. Great place for families.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family