See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of the poorest hotels I have ever stayed at. The cost per night is exorbitant at the least. Rooms are basic to put it nicely. If I compare the accommodation one can get for the same price elsewhere the wildwood is not even in the same league. The only thing keeping this place going is it’s position to the ski slope. I cant actually believe the owners can sleep at night charging what they charge for what you get.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Terrible, we arrived a day late due to east coast storm. We were part of a larger group for ski racers. We called ahead to tell them not to book our room as we would be there one day late. Yep, they did anyway and acted rude about getting us a room. OK, we got a room nowhere near the rest of our group. We arrived to find the tub full of water, hmm. Clean, probably not. The next day, no towels and had to call. Snow removal on main walkways not done in many places. The place is kinda trashy and the service is lax at best.
Day 3, arrived after a full day of skiing to find our door unlocked and open slightly. Our room had been cleaned and serviced. Staff could not explain why. Wow, really don’t come here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Very basic hotel for a lot of money. Location is great, but expect to pay additional for resort fee and parking. Great and friendly staff but place is run down; uncomfortable bed. Stay with eyes wide open.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

The location of a hotel is excellent - just a 3 minutes walk to slopes, a step away from Snowmass mall with shops and restaurants. The rooms are clean and they are cleaned on daily basis providing every day clean linen and a set of towels. Customer service is good - staff is responsive and friendly, smiling and helping. We had not working thermostat but it was fixed within 1 hour. The hotel has hot tub and pool - they are great. In addition, prices at quite budget. The room had a tea/coffee making machine and a smell fridge. A lot of shelves to keep cloth, etc. There is a free ski storage at Westin, a few dozens meters away from slope. WiFi is good.
The only problem is noise as spontaneously outside of the hotel but more important inside the room - some knocking during night. I could not understand the nature of it - thermostat, fridge, neighbors or anything else?
However, overall quite good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MikhailF999
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Heat thermostat didn’t work for two days. Couldn’t get heat up past 64 degrees. They don’t d fix after two daily requests. Toilet flushed poorly. They tried to fix. They left the toilet plunger in a bag next to my bed. Phone was broken for one day and remote to tv didn’t work. But after I asked for battery it worked fine. Seems they need to pay attention to these things. place needs major overhaul. Shower head very low. I had to bend my knees and I am 5’4”. What does the 6’4” guy do?

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business