“COOK YOUR OWN STEAK”

8th Street Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
8th Street Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We were there on a very busy night but thoroughly enjoyed the bustle. Good service, lots of salad. The steak, the smallest on offer, was delicious.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

For what you pay, 8th street is a great experience with fantastic hearty food. Always fun grilling steaks with your friends!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The concept of this restaurant is that you get to get behind the grill to cook up your own meat or fish, which I personally love! I thought it was a fun way to turn a meal into an experience. That said, I could see how some people think this restaurant's pricing is steep given that you do the cooking. It certainly isn't a cheap option that is for sure. I think that the quality of food was great and the service was top notch! I had the lemon chicken and loved it. Our waiter was utterly attentive, friendly, and accommodating. The interior is suitably decorated to fit a grilling theme. It was also clean and well presented. The only recommendation I would make is to turn down the air conditioning because we were freezing before/after grilling.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely waitstaff but super cheap cuts of beef. I would probably say Safeway has better quality steaks.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We reserved the upstairs for our kids LAX tournament dinner. The happy hour had good drinks, $5 hamburgers, separate checks and great service. The kids enjoyed cooking their own hamburgers. Steaks might be a little overpriced seeing as you have to cook them your own. Overall great time.