“Great dinner choice at the base of Steamboat Springs”

The Truffle Pig - Reopening June 14, 2018
Price range: US$10 - US$55
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: At One Steamboat Place
Transit: On the free bus route. Located at the gondola square bus terminal.
Description: You will not find a more convenient place to dine or apres after a day on the slopes than Truffle Pig, Which is located at the base of the ski area, adjacent to One Steamboat Place and the gondola. Featuring casual American Alpine Cuisine crafted from the freshest ingredients, Truffle Pig offers the most indulgent Apres Ski scenes around, including an inviting atmosphere, live entertainment, drink specials and compelling mouth-watering menu items. Apres Ski ... 2: 30Pm - 5:30 pm daily: $ 2 Sessions, $ 2.50 Fat Tires, $ 3 Imperials; $ 5 Margaritas and Sangrias; All Wine by the Glass are half price Come nestle in beside a warm fire on the outside deck and take in the stunning views of the Steamboat Ski Area while enjoying Apres Ski or the lunch break from the slopes. The lunch offerings are fresh and appealing to even the most discerning palate. Popular items include; Salmon BLT Wrap with tomato aioli; Kale & Farro Salad with roasted chickpeas and an orange - sage vinaigrette; The Adult Grilled Cheese with served a cup of tomato bisque and a mixed green salad; Steak Frites complimented with our housemade chimichurri; and a variety of house fired pizzas. As the evening approaches, settle in for an experience que fits your personal desire. A quiet romantic dinner or a festive meal with family and friends, all prepared by executive chef Dean Martin and his team. "We're approachable to all palates, from families to Those looking for a great fine dining experience," says co-owner Scott Engelman, adding que its warm atmosphere, fresh fare and complimentary valet parking have made The Truffle Pig locals true ' favorite.
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This was my second time dining at the Truffle Pig and both experiences were really good. We went last year for my birthday and had a really nice dinner so we decided to return. We shared the crab mac & cheese and the truffle fries. The fries were amazing! Possibly the best fries I've ever had. The mac & cheese was just ok in my opinion, but my friend really liked it, so perhaps that can be chalked up to personal preference. It's a little on the pricey side but the food quality is good and the location can't be beat! We will be back in Steamboat for Easter and plan on returning to the Truffle Pig!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Good waiters lots of information about choices. Food was good and on the doorstep to hotel just walking distance so it was a must. Very busy so book.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

If I could scream it from the roof tops for everyone to hear I would: The Truffle Pig is THE place to eat in Steamboat. Its location is especially great if you are staying near the slopes. The ambiance is awesome, the service is top notch, and the unique menu offers something for everyone's tastes (and may even get you to try something new). We can't wait for our next dining experience there when we return to Steamboat.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

We dined here twice during our week in Steamboat. Great bar and range of cocktails. Lots of comfort food options after a day of skiing and very good and friendly service.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My parents went here for Dinner and could not stop raving about the food! My mom had the pork chop and she brought a little back for me to try and it was definitely amazing! They brought back the Kobe beef bolognese for me and it was one of the best pasta dishes I’ve ever had! I will definitely be going back here on my next trip!