“Ski linch”
Review of The Truffle Pig

The Truffle Pig
Reserve with OpenTable
The Truffle Pig is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$55
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: At One Steamboat Place
Transit: On the free bus route. Located at the gondola square bus terminal.
Description: You will not find a more convenient place to dine or apres after a day on the slopes than Truffle Pig, Which is located at the base of the ski area, adjacent to One Steamboat Place and the gondola. Featuring casual American Alpine Cuisine crafted from the freshest ingredients, Truffle Pig offers the most indulgent Apres Ski scenes around, including an inviting atmosphere, live entertainment, drink specials and compelling mouth-watering menu items. Apres Ski ... 2: 30Pm - 5:30 pm daily: $ 2 Sessions, $ 2.50 Fat Tires, $ 3 Imperials; $ 5 Margaritas and Sangrias; All Wine by the Glass are half price Come nestle in beside a warm fire on the outside deck and take in the stunning views of the Steamboat Ski Area while enjoying Apres Ski or the lunch break from the slopes. The lunch offerings are fresh and appealing to even the most discerning palate. Popular items include; Salmon BLT Wrap with tomato aioli; Kale & Farro Salad with roasted chickpeas and an orange - sage vinaigrette; The Adult Grilled Cheese with served a cup of tomato bisque and a mixed green salad; Steak Frites complimented with our housemade chimichurri; and a variety of house fired pizzas. As the evening approaches, settle in for an experience que fits your personal desire. A quiet romantic dinner or a festive meal with family and friends, all prepared by executive chef Dean Martin and his team. "We're approachable to all palates, from families to Those looking for a great fine dining experience," says co-owner Scott Engelman, adding que its warm atmosphere, fresh fare and complimentary valet parking have made The Truffle Pig locals true ' favorite.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice lunch with my wife while son was in ski school. Service was a bit slow due to a server being out but food was excellent and we were on vacation so no rush.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good atmosphere and local dishes such us elk tenderloin and lamb. Sp squash ravioli, salmon, pulled pork sliders for the kiddos were all delicious!! Friday night fireworks made it extra special We’ll located in the gondola square. A little louder than I like but still had a great time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We walked here from our condo on our first day. We were tired from traveling, hungry and had a tired and excited toddler in tow - usually a recipe for disaster - but not here! Lots of choices to appeal to everyone - even kids. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Everyone had something different and really enjoyed their food. I actually went back into this restaurant one day later in the week just to get three small drinks to go (non-alcoholic) - the bartender saw I had kids with me - gave me the drinks for free and helped me out the door! Thank You!

1  Thank NDJ152
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came to Truffle Pig the day after Valentines Day with my sweetheart had a reservation for 8pm. We arrived a little early to try some of their specialty cocktails from the bar and were pleasantly greeted by the hostess who said she would let us know when our table was ready. Mark the bartender made me an amazing smoked old fashioned that they burn a piece of oak then he sits the glass upside down on top of the smoking wood while they make the drink. Then pour the liquid into the smoked glass, it was the best old fashioned I have ever had. Then we were taken to our table and had a great server whose name was Tessa I believe. She made us feel like it was a special night from start to finish. She helped us navigate the extensive wine list they had available and we ended up with a great Spanish Cabernet. So after these great cocktails and a nice bottle of wine I didn’t think the food could be as great but it was! I had the NY Strip with smoked bacon mashers while my girlfriend got the “Berkshire” double cut pork chop. You could not go wrong with either of these dishes and they were both cooked to perfection. We also split the blue crab mac and cheese and it was some of the best I’ve ever had. If you are ever in Steamboat and want an amazing dinner right at the base of the mountain this is the place to go!!!! We will also be back soon for apres ski which I hear is a can’t miss as well.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing dinner with extremely attentive service. I was surprised that a restaurant of this quality was at the base of the mountain. The ambiance was tremendous and I thought that the food was very high level. The salmon and the crab Mac n cheese were delicious and we loved the bacon wrapped dates. The hostesses were warm and friendly and enjoyed talking with Mark. Had such a nice time we returned the next day for a drink. Will definitely return next visit, highly recommend.