Christie Club at Steamboat Springs
La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$149
Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$152
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$189
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$200
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
  • Pool
Rabbit Ears Motel(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$206
  • Pool
The Victorian(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$240
The Porches(Steamboat Springs)
US$1,265
All reviewswithin walking distancestayed herethe kitchenjacuzzispaconciergesummerskistvaccommodationspoolfireplacetubsamenitiesskiingunitdowntown
Reviewed 15 April 2017

I have been staying here every year for about 18 years. I could never imagine staying anywhere else! The staff is amazing, the location couldn't get much better and the rooms have everything we could need! This past year I barely left the property because I was so cozy and well taken care of! I love this place and the people who work here and will continue to stay here as long as I can!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for your loyalty! We are so glad that you have made the Christie Club your “home away from home” and our staff hopes to see you again for many more years to come!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

After my second visit to the Christie Club I stand amazed at the service, the staff, the townhouse, the Spa.... everything about this place spews "Awe!!!!!" The apartment we stayed in looked brand new. Even the exterior was maintained to excellence. The kitchen utensils looked brand new! We stayed here three years ago and again the Christie Club looked freshly built. Also, the staff was friendly and helpful. A Ski Concierge pulled our skis out every morning and locked them up in the evening. Boot Dryers and lockers abundant. I literally walked out of my door, went down one flight, picked up my skis and shot down to the Gondola. At the end of the day they left them on the rack by our door and they magically returned to the storage locker even before my toes hit the Jacuzzi. Speaking of, the outdoor pool and three jacuzzi's were clean and the perfect temperature. The concrete surface around the pool was even heated. Wow! Hat's off to Christie Club, you didn't miss a thing.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in this place
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. Our staff takes pride in keeping our service levels top notch and keeping our property in great shape. Please come and see us again!

Adam Reichley - General Manager

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Rooms were top class
Location is also top class (except the lift just outside only runs when they need it due to high demand or breakdown.
But the real reason for this review is about the staff. They were nicest most helpful people I have ever met. It truly was the cherry on a perfect stay. Can't recommend highly enough

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

We take a lot of pride in having the most helpful and professional staff in Steamboat Springs and I am very glad to hear that they are living up to that standard. Regarding the Christie III lift, I have personally worked with the ski area for years in an attempt to increase its usage, but to no avail. Hopefully you were able to easily navigate your way to the base area to begin your ski days but in the future we would be glad to shuttle you to the base area if it were easier for you and your family.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

I loved the convince of skiing into this place. Valet for skis. Hot tub in the snow was amazing. Walking distance to some small shops. The transport people will take you anywhere and pick you up. So convienient!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
WVRSteamboat, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Christie Club. We take pride in the services that we provide and it is always nice to hear that people appreciate our efforts. Our staff especially enjoys taking care of families to ensure a hassle free vacation experience. Please come and stay with us again!

Adam Reichley

Reviewed 4 October 2014

The staff at Christi Club exceeded our expectations for customer service. The concierge and front desk are the best I have encountered when it comes to follow-up on questions, reservations, etc. The club also provides local transportation so you don't even have to have a rental car in many situations. The only thing I would change would be to replace the keyed safes with combo/keypads. It is to easy to lose a key. Steamboat offers lots of activities for all seasons. We will definitely return. In fact, we have already booked our next stay in Dec.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple