The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$139
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$169
Fairfield Inn
The Ptarmigan Inn(Steamboat Springs)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
US$115
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$159
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$176
Hotels.com
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$251
  • Pool
Hotel Bristol(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Chalet Val d'Isere(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$220
Orbitz.com
Alpiner Lodge(Steamboat Springs)
Agoda.com
All reviewswithin walking distancestayed herethe kitchenjacuzzispaconciergesummerskistvaccommodationspoolfireplacetubsskiingamenitiesunitdowntown
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My family and I stayed at Christie Club over the fourth of July holiday and were thrilled with the staff and accommodations. The kitchen in our unit was top quality and the beds were OMG comfortable. We had three bedrooms and three bathrooms and everything was spacious and high quality. There were little touches, like incredibly attentive staff (kudos to them!), awesome bath products and even a blanket in the living room for snuggling when the temp goes down at night (there are some big swings in temp in the summer). Although we didn't use it, the fireplace in our unit was a sight - absolutely beautiful.

One thing to mention is that there is no air conditioning, which is really not a huge deal considering how cool the evenings are, but our unit was right by a pool and with the windows open to help keep things cool, it was incredibly loud during the day with people (rightly so) enjoying their time. If you are the type who can tune that out as ambient noise, then you will be fine. I raised three active kids and it was still way too loud for me to the point of being frustrating. Also, with the daytime temps in the high 80s this past week, the room did get quite warm (but only for a little while).

Not sure if it's the same in every unit, but we felt that the TV was pretty small in comparison to the space on the wall. Overall, we would definitely come back, but might try this resort in the winter with their many skiing advantages.

If you do go in the summer, there are so many things to do! Be sure to head to the square that is within walking distance - great stores and restaurants and a river runs through it!

Room Tip: In the summer with windows open, stay away from the pools if you want peace.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for the comments. The lack of A/C on our property is a common criticism but there are only a few weeks every year in which it would be useful, unfortunately you were here during one of those weeks. Regarding the pool noise, we do our best to work with our neighbors to be respectful of our guests but it is tough to keep kids from having a good time during their summer vacations. Please do come back and experience our amazing location in the winter, you will not be disappointed!

Adam

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I have been staying here every year for about 18 years. I could never imagine staying anywhere else! The staff is amazing, the location couldn't get much better and the rooms have everything we could need! This past year I barely left the property because I was so cozy and well taken care of! I love this place and the people who work here and will continue to stay here as long as I can!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for your loyalty! We are so glad that you have made the Christie Club your “home away from home” and our staff hopes to see you again for many more years to come!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

After my second visit to the Christie Club I stand amazed at the service, the staff, the townhouse, the Spa.... everything about this place spews "Awe!!!!!" The apartment we stayed in looked brand new. Even the exterior was maintained to excellence. The kitchen utensils looked brand new! We stayed here three years ago and again the Christie Club looked freshly built. Also, the staff was friendly and helpful. A Ski Concierge pulled our skis out every morning and locked them up in the evening. Boot Dryers and lockers abundant. I literally walked out of my door, went down one flight, picked up my skis and shot down to the Gondola. At the end of the day they left them on the rack by our door and they magically returned to the storage locker even before my toes hit the Jacuzzi. Speaking of, the outdoor pool and three jacuzzi's were clean and the perfect temperature. The concrete surface around the pool was even heated. Wow! Hat's off to Christie Club, you didn't miss a thing.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in this place
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. Our staff takes pride in keeping our service levels top notch and keeping our property in great shape. Please come and see us again!

Adam Reichley - General Manager

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Rooms were top class
Location is also top class (except the lift just outside only runs when they need it due to high demand or breakdown.
But the real reason for this review is about the staff. They were nicest most helpful people I have ever met. It truly was the cherry on a perfect stay. Can't recommend highly enough

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

We take a lot of pride in having the most helpful and professional staff in Steamboat Springs and I am very glad to hear that they are living up to that standard. Regarding the Christie III lift, I have personally worked with the ski area for years in an attempt to increase its usage, but to no avail. Hopefully you were able to easily navigate your way to the base area to begin your ski days but in the future we would be glad to shuttle you to the base area if it were easier for you and your family.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

I loved the convince of skiing into this place. Valet for skis. Hot tub in the snow was amazing. Walking distance to some small shops. The transport people will take you anywhere and pick you up. So convienient!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
WVRSteamboat, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Christie Club. We take pride in the services that we provide and it is always nice to hear that people appreciate our efforts. Our staff especially enjoys taking care of families to ensure a hassle free vacation experience. Please come and stay with us again!

Adam Reichley