La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$169
Fairfield Inn
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$159
Hampton.com
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hotel Bristol(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$180
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Steamboat Hilltop(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$213
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Chalet Val d'Isere(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$220
Orbitz.com
Alpiner Lodge(Steamboat Springs)
Agoda.com
All reviewswithin walking distancestayed herethe kitchenjacuzzispaconciergesummerskistvaccommodationspoolfireplacetubsskiingamenitiesunitdowntown
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed here in July and had a wonderful time. There is a lot to do even in the summer - we visited Strawberry Springs (a must do!), hiked in the mountains, rode the alpine slide, went horseback riding, and whitewater rafting and had a blast. The condo we stayed in was perfect for 2 families as each couple had a nice bedroom and the kids shared the bunkbed room. The condo had everything we needed, was nicely decorated and very clean! We'd love to go back in the winter, as the chairlift is right out the door. Fantastic location and great people!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for the comments. You are correct, Steamboat Springs is not just a winter vacation destination as there are a plethora of activities available in the summer, more than you can possibly fit into just one week. I take pride in my staff and am glad that they were helpful during your stay, please come back and see us in the future!

Sincerely
Adam

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My family and I stayed at Christie Club over the fourth of July holiday and were thrilled with the staff and accommodations. The kitchen in our unit was top quality and the beds were OMG comfortable. We had three bedrooms and three bathrooms and everything was spacious and high quality. There were little touches, like incredibly attentive staff (kudos to them!), awesome bath products and even a blanket in the living room for snuggling when the temp goes down at night (there are some big swings in temp in the summer). Although we didn't use it, the fireplace in our unit was a sight - absolutely beautiful.

One thing to mention is that there is no air conditioning, which is really not a huge deal considering how cool the evenings are, but our unit was right by a pool and with the windows open to help keep things cool, it was incredibly loud during the day with people (rightly so) enjoying their time. If you are the type who can tune that out as ambient noise, then you will be fine. I raised three active kids and it was still way too loud for me to the point of being frustrating. Also, with the daytime temps in the high 80s this past week, the room did get quite warm (but only for a little while).

Not sure if it's the same in every unit, but we felt that the TV was pretty small in comparison to the space on the wall. Overall, we would definitely come back, but might try this resort in the winter with their many skiing advantages.

If you do go in the summer, there are so many things to do! Be sure to head to the square that is within walking distance - great stores and restaurants and a river runs through it!

Room Tip: In the summer with windows open, stay away from the pools if you want peace.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the comments. The lack of A/C on our property is a common criticism but there are only a few weeks every year in which it would be useful, unfortunately you were here during one of those weeks. Regarding the pool noise, we do our best to work with our neighbors to be respectful of our guests but it is tough to keep kids from having a good time during their summer vacations. Please do come back and experience our amazing location in the winter, you will not be disappointed!

Adam

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I have been staying here every year for about 18 years. I could never imagine staying anywhere else! The staff is amazing, the location couldn't get much better and the rooms have everything we could need! This past year I barely left the property because I was so cozy and well taken care of! I love this place and the people who work here and will continue to stay here as long as I can!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for your loyalty! We are so glad that you have made the Christie Club your “home away from home” and our staff hopes to see you again for many more years to come!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

After my second visit to the Christie Club I stand amazed at the service, the staff, the townhouse, the Spa.... everything about this place spews "Awe!!!!!" The apartment we stayed in looked brand new. Even the exterior was maintained to excellence. The kitchen utensils looked brand new! We stayed here three years ago and again the Christie Club looked freshly built. Also, the staff was friendly and helpful. A Ski Concierge pulled our skis out every morning and locked them up in the evening. Boot Dryers and lockers abundant. I literally walked out of my door, went down one flight, picked up my skis and shot down to the Gondola. At the end of the day they left them on the rack by our door and they magically returned to the storage locker even before my toes hit the Jacuzzi. Speaking of, the outdoor pool and three jacuzzi's were clean and the perfect temperature. The concrete surface around the pool was even heated. Wow! Hat's off to Christie Club, you didn't miss a thing.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in this place
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Christie Club at Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. Our staff takes pride in keeping our service levels top notch and keeping our property in great shape. Please come and see us again!

Adam Reichley - General Manager

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Rooms were top class
Location is also top class (except the lift just outside only runs when they need it due to high demand or breakdown.
But the real reason for this review is about the staff. They were nicest most helpful people I have ever met. It truly was the cherry on a perfect stay. Can't recommend highly enough

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

We take a lot of pride in having the most helpful and professional staff in Steamboat Springs and I am very glad to hear that they are living up to that standard. Regarding the Christie III lift, I have personally worked with the ski area for years in an attempt to increase its usage, but to no avail. Hopefully you were able to easily navigate your way to the base area to begin your ski days but in the future we would be glad to shuttle you to the base area if it were easier for you and your family.