Review Highlights
Sled Dog Tours

Dog sledding is a bucket list activity, and Snow Buddy runs a world class day tour. The animals... read more

Reviewed today
F5790JFmarkt
Experience of a lifetime

Sarah Piano and her extremely professional and trained team, made our entire trip to Colorado... read more

Reviewed yesterday
janagudger
Raleigh, North Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Steamboat Springs
from US$85.00
More Info
All reviews cookies photo package heated tent amazing experience hot chocolate wood burning stove halfway point dog team love dogs national forest bucket list learn how steamboat area an adventure great adventure beautiful scenery these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Took my family and parents to Snow Buddy's for the 4th time in 5 years (Covid restricting us last year) and each adventure is better than the last as Sarah/Dan continue to run a 5-Star operation where their warmth, the views, comradery with the dogs and staff is an experience you'll never forget. The excitement of losing yourself driving the sled in the back country of nature is something almost indescribable. The guides are extremely personable and work extremely hard to insure you are safe and comfortable throughout the experience. The dogs are amazing to work with and their love and care of the dogs is clearly evident from the moment you arrive. Again Sarah/Dan, thank you again for such an incredible day and can't wait to see you next year! Or hopefully over this summer!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sarah P, Owner at Snow Buddy Dog Sled Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Brent

You know how much we love you and your family, but it bears repeating here.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support of our family and our program. Until next time!

Love and gratitude from all your Snow Buddies

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Honestly, our day with Snow Buddy was the BEST day of my life. Not only did the mushing experience surpass all of my expectations, the staff, the service, and the dogs blew my mind. We had Moose as our guide leader and we LOVED him. He was a great guide with awesome instructions and was very encouraging and supportive the whole time. It was our first time and he made us both feel like we were professionals. On top of that all of the other guides interacted with us and they were all so nice, patient, and just hands down wonderful. Sara has been amazing from the start. Her and her husband has been so accommodating and sincere in everything that they do. I can’t say enough amazing things about every single person that works at Snow Buddy.

When I booked this experience I was a slightly worried about the dogs well beings cause I am such a dog lover. HOWEVER, 2 minutes in I could see that these dogs are so well cared for and so extremely happy to be living this life. After hearing a few of Sara’s stories over hot cocoa and homemade cookies I understood how much she and the team cares for each and every dog and will go to any length to make them happy and give them the best life. We got to play and pet with these dogs the whole time and you bet I pet all 37 dogs on our adventure with us.

My trip to Steamboat has been a dream for a few years now and today was been an absolute dream come true. Thank you to be very single person and dog at Snow Buddy tours for making this day so fricken amazing!!

Date of experience: March 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a warm and thoughtful review here! It means the world to us and helps our family of dogs and humans more than you could know!

Hope to see you again someday soon and in the meantime we are sending tons of husky hugs your way :)

XO

Sarah and all your Snow Buddies

Reviewed 4 March 2021

The staff, the pups, the scenery was just amazing! We are already planning another visit with the whole fam. Our guide was great at explaining the process, the picture package is worth every penny since you'll be busy driving. This place is very remote which makes it even better...its in a postcard if you ask me. Its beautiful out their. I'd give them a higher rating if trip advisor would let me.

Hi again :)

Thank you and we can't wait to see you again! Take care in the meantime and you know where to find us when you're ready!

XO All your Snow Buddies

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Everyone in our family, age 5-70, had a fabulous time! Sarah took care of every detail, from checking to be sure our boots were warm enough to pillows and blankets in the sled and wood stove warmed cookies at the top of the mountain! The guides were all knowledgeable, patient, and attentive. We would all go again in a heartbeat! Thank you to everyone at Snow Buddy Dog Sleds!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

And thank you for bringing your whole family! We do hope to see you all again someday soon. The dogs will be ready (you know :) and waiting! Until then and thanks again for your kind words,

XO Sarah and all your Snow Buddies

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Sarah was great!!! Family oriented activity. Fun and worth every dollar spent. I wil definitely return, God first.

Date of experience: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Can't wait to see you again and we are sending some husky hugs to tide you over in the meantime ;) God Bless you too!

XO Sarah and all your Snow Buddies