A neat little hotel at exactly the right spot. Large rooms, many with fireplaces and balconies, and a good (free) continental breakfast. The restaurant downstairs (The Oaks) is only a fast food place, but the hotel is in walking distance of several outstanding restaurants. Convenient underground parking is a luxury in Telluride. Rates vary from $175 up, averaging near $300.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride