Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I visted that back in July,2016 with my husband and 8 months baby. Rooms are neat and tidy. Pool was good too. But the beach was not so clean. Water was dirty with lots of trash. And non swimmers should not enter the sea its very deep when you put little steps further. Breakfast was average. Environment was calm an peaceful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pinnacle H, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Kiran K,

Thank you for taking the time to make such a great review of your time with us.
Appreciate you kind words and the extensive positive review of our hotel.
Thank you very much for your most supportive review of your visit in Pattaya.

It is most gratifying that you have experienced what we have single mindedly set out to achieve.
It is our aim to create memorable experiences for our guests and it makes us very happy when we hear that we were able to meet the expectations.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Clean rooms, friendly staff, scenic gardens and several swimming pools within the property. Very good rates during the summer months. Pinnacle is a quiet place to relax by the ocean or enjoy the pool. This is a good choice for families or groups.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Derek S,

Thank you for taking the time to make such a great review of your time with us.
Appreciate you kind words and the extensive positive review of our hotel.
Thank you very much for your most supportive review of your visit in Pattaya.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Whilst there was nothing really bad about the hotel, there was also nothing very good. The room was not in good condition, and felt old, with a stale smell. The shower only ran cold or scorching hot. The A/C was noisy, but the bed was ok.
The resort felt quite old and run down. The breakfast wasn't very good. The location was nice for the area, right on the beach, with a couple of quality restaurants almost next door.
Overall, for what we paid, i'm sure we could have found a much nicer place nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MattBKK
Pinnacle H, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear MattBKK,

Thank you for your comments about Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort. We take every feedback seriously and always look forward to listen to our guest for their constructive criticism.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences and understand that only regular feedback from our guests allows us to constantly monitor our service levels and make necessary improvements.

Rest assured though, your comments will also be conscientiously evaluated when we plan our future projects.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This Hotel had been Recommended to me by a Good Friend but I was still surprised just how Good it was! From the moment we Arrived at Reception and were Greeted by Sumalee until we were Checked-Out but the same Courteous, Smiling and Helpful Lady everything was Excellent!

During our stay we encountered many different Staff from Management, to Maids, to Waitresses, to Bartenders etc and so on. All Greeted us with a Friendly Smile and a "Sawadee Krup/Ka!"

The whole Resort was spotlessly clean and well maintained including the Private Beach. All prices quoted for Food, Beverages, Room Service, Spa Treatments etc are INCLUSIVE of Tax etc which made for a very pleasant change when compared to Hotels/Restaurants elsewhere,

The Breakfast Buffet was Plentiful, Hot and Delicious with Great Waitresses ready to assist in any way possible.

I could continue but, at the risk of Boring the Readers, I will sum it up by saying that this Friendly, Guest (and you do truly feel like a Guest not just a Customer here Orientated Hotel really should be added to your list if you are considering staying in Na Jomtien. In the meantime, we have already re-Booked for next weekend!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Pinnacle H, Asst Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear PaulpU3505FH,

It is our goal to provide guests with memorable experience and we always appreciate when our team members and the great service they deliver gets highlighted.
I will take great pleasure to convey you kind compliments to them and I am sure they will be most happy and encouraged.
My great appreciation upon your comment towards our resort.
Here at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, we strive to deliver a bespoke service to our valued guest.

Reviews like yours show me that we manage to create special moments therefore I would like to thank you for writing this review as words like yours are rewarding for my whole team.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The staff were friendly and very eager to please. I have to give credit to a couple of the staff in particular SUMALEE & NISARAT who made my accommodations & transportation especially easygoing. The shuttle service to Pattaya was great, only wished I'd utilized it sooner during my stay. I would highly recommend the hotel's taxi service to the airport. I'd forgotten about this service when I arrived in Bangkok so took one of the pink taxis. Such a disappointment compared to my drive back to airport with the hotel taxi - definitely worth the little extra in cost. The cabanas on the beach were terrific! Listening to the sounds of the surf was the highlight for me, quiet beaches, easy & safe for solo walkers. Nice restaurants along the beach with wonderful sunset views I would recommend the Sea Falcon for dinner if you want something away from the resort. The buffets at the Pinnacle were great- tons of fresh food and large variety to choose from. The cleaning staff did a good job in the rooms as well as throughout the resort. The rooms aren't well insulated so if you're a light sleeper you may need ear plugs. But the noise was never excessive or too late at night. Listening to the sounds of nature as you fall asleep & awake is a marvellous thing! I would highly recommend this hotel !

Room tip: My room was on the 2nd floor, over looking the smaller pool & restaurant so if you enjoy people watching on the deck it was ideal.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sandra J

Dear Sandra J,

My great appreciation upon your comment towards our resort.