“STAY HERE IF YOU GO TO VAIL”
Review of Tivoli Lodge

Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Vail
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Great Hotel friendly helpful staff Food and service excellent. Hotel immaculately clean. Bathroom stocked with creams, lotions, soaps even a black washcloth for the ladies to remove makeup. I can't think of a thing that they have not thought of. STAY THERE

Room Tip: Our room was large and inexpensive
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Sarah S, Manager at Tivoli Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Ken F,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Tivoli Lodge. I'm pleased to read your recommendation to “stay here is you go to Vail”. We appreciate your business and your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Tivoli Lodge

Write a ReviewReviews (1,330)

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I loved being on the quiet edge of town but literally steps from all the action. The owners have set up a beautiful and well thought out hotel. All the employees went out of their way to help with anything we asked about or info we needed our first time stay in Vail. It was like staying at a friends place and the lobby really encourages privacy or getting to know the other guest depending on where you sat. Personality flowed from every part the property. Felt like home! but still a vacation.

Room Tip: The mountain view is worth the extra money if it cost more.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank badomeletscreenprint

Dear badomeletscreenprint,

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are so happy that you choose the Tivoli Lodge for your vacation that “felt like home”. We all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I'd give this amazing hotel 10 stars if I could! Their staff is professional and attentive, eager to do whatever necessary for your comfort. The rooms are huge with THE MOST AMAZING BATHROOMS! The details are everywhere, from thick robes waiting at the foot of your bed, to a stocked little kitchenette to bathroom amenities that are simply divine. Details everywhere! Clean, well appointed, upscale and updated decor, this is the standard all hotels should set for themselves! Bravo!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MLSJD

Dear MLSJD,

Thank you for your glowing review of the Tivoli Lodge. I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we certainly hope if your travels bring you back to Vail, you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful, the front desk young men were very helpful. The room was lovely. The bed was not so good, they really should upgrade. The toiletries were amazing. Close to the village which was nice. We used the parking garage 2 blocks away, did not want to pay 20$ a night. No breakfast included, but I guess it is Vail.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CTLL1
Sarah S, Manager at Tivoli Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear CTLL1,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Tivoli Lodge. We appreciate your business and your feedback! We hope you will visit us again to see the improvements including our new mattresses.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed here when I had to be up in Avon and Eagle for work. I got a last minute deal in Vail so I took it. A few things to know...

Great: Shower; friendly staff; owner is apparently a dog-guy who lives on site; no wifi password required; night-light in the bathroom!!

Less than Perfect: No peephole in the room door; $20 daily charge to park your car (option is to walk 3 1/2-4 blocks to the public garage); slow elevator

Explanation: Bellman Greg was awesome - very welcoming and thorough. The shower was one with multiple heads - it would be fabulous after a day of skiing. My pet peeve is that hotel rooms are like tombs and there is NEVER a nightlight in the bathroom - except here! Winning! No password required for wifi access - I love this because if I'm IN your room, why should I have to go through multiple layers of logins?

The parking thing is annoying. The reservation said that breakfast was available for $20.95 but said nothing about parking surcharge. I was there in the off season and only for one night, so parking at the public garage was not an issue and it was free. During ski season, the garage will not be free and you probably won't want to walk to it. I think $20 for valet parking in-season is probably reasonable, I was just annoyed that it wasn't listed on the reservation. The no-peephole was a concern and there is only one phenomenally slow elevator (staff will show you where the stairs are). None of these are reasons not to stay, but just be aware.

Very friendly staff and it was quiet during my stay.

Room Tip: I was in the second floor tower room above the gym. I did hear someone drop weights in the morning.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah M

Dear Sarah M,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience you had at the Tivoli Lodge. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback! We are correcting the issue of the parking fees not being clearly stated when making reservations. We hope to welcome you back again soon.