“Good coffee and friendly folks”
Review of Serendipity

Serendipity
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Walsenburg
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The best part of Walsenburg is sitting at Serendipity, enjoying delicious coffee and chatting with the locals.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

It was a very windy day and we were visitors to the US on a road trip - stopped in Walsenburg and found Serendipity - where we met a very friendly lady who served us nice coffee at a very reasonable price, and several locals came in and chatted to us. The washrooms were immaculate and overall glad we stopped there.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for ice cream on our way through the mountains and found just what we wanted at Serendipity. I enjoyed my mango smoothie and my partner had butter pecan ice cream, a delicious Colorado brand. I took time to browse through the gifts and collectibles in this antique downtown shop. Glad we stopped!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

little gift shop with beverages, nice to get a hot drink on a winters day. my peanutbutter cookie was a tasty afternoon snack

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Great place to stop in for a coffee or something much fancier. Whether your tastes lean toward an espresso, cappuccino, or regular cup of Joe, this is your place