“Delicious breakfast ”
Review of Snooze

Snooze
Ranked #42 of 248 Restaurants in Westminster
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here and it was delicious. My daughter and I were not very adventurous and ordered eggs and bacon and hashbrowns. The hash browns weren’t crispy like we love but okay. The rest was good. They juice is fresh squeezed...pulp. And because it was our first time there they gave us a cinnamon roll pancake that was heavenly. It was like a cinnamon roll with frosting and syrup on. Amazing. It is not on the menus but a specialty request which I would suggest. The down side of the this restaurant is it is busy!!! The wait can be 30-50 minutes to get in. There isn’t a waiting area so you may be outside or standing next to someone eating their breakfast. We walked over but others waited in their vehicles until your phone beeps that your seat is ready.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Fabulous menu selection and delicious food. The wait is usually long but I found it worth the wait !!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We actually stopped at a Snooze in downtown Denver, which can be a little sketchy, but it was fine and safe. This is a really fun place, and a step back to a more quiet, friendly time. Food and service were excellent. Would definitely stop at any location for a meal.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This place is popular and there is usually a wait. But, the food does not measure up to the hype or the wait! This place is average at best for breakfast. This place reminds me of those chain breakfast places around that have what appears to be very precisely measured servings of food. The real problem is that in the north suburbs of Denver there are some breakfast gems that provide true 4 and 5 star plates of eggs, potatoes, and breakfast meats!

1  Thank John N
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I marked this place down, despite their ongoing crowds, and rave reviews, because my own experience wasn't great. Dillon our server was wonderful, but the scrambled eggs were cold, and the corn beef hash so greasy and overcooked that it was inedible. Lovely decor though - just the right amount of color for an early am breakfast, bright enough to be delightful, but without being jarring. Music okay as well.

Been to Snooze? Share your experiences!