Bitto Bistro Wine & Cheese
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 144th Ave
Description: Bitto Bistro (was Wine & Cheese) is a fun and casual way to explore the world of wine and good artisan foods. We build big beautiful platters charcuterie and cheeses from around the world paired with affordable and unique wines. Build your own tasting flight from over 50 choices. Live music Wed and Thurs nights.
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Have been several times...always enjoyable. Feels like I am in Europe. Cheese/meat selections outstanding. What makes this restaurant work, however, gets to the knowledgeable and friendly staff...every one of them. Bu the way...love the Bornado!

Barney T, Owner at Bitto Bistro Wine & Cheese, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2015

Thanks for you feedback Pat! I'm blessed with passionate and talented staff and training is never ending with the changing wines and foods. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2015

Wine and Cheese is a perfect spot for a girls night out or a romantic date night. I love to try a variety of the wines by ordering flights and pairing it with their delicious selection of cheeses. Most recently, my husband and I had the pleasure of being served by Troy. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the wines and gave us some great suggestions. His friendly service and the romantic ambiance made for a very enjoyable evening

Thanks Heather! Troy is a great asset to us, his passion and professionalism rubs off on my entire crew. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

We visited Wine and Cheese for the first time and it was great. Troy our server was awesome and gave us great tips on what to eat and drink. The cheese plate we ordered was scrumptious and the Bonarda wine was excellent.
We will definitely go back.,

Glad you had fun! The Bondarda was a bit of a risk given its obscurity but it had great potential! Thanks for the feedback, I will make sure Troy knows of your comments!

Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

I have been here several times with family and friends and it has always been a great experience! The staff is educated about the wines they offer and are helpful in making selections. The cheese platters are amazing and there is a wide variety of selections.

1  Thank larpy
Barney T, Owner at Bitto Bistro Wine & Cheese, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2015

So glad you enjoyed your time with us! We take training very serious, sometime I make the staff take a bottle home for homework. ;-)

Reviewed 29 December 2014

We stopped in for our anniversary and enjoyed a few bottles and a cheese plate. The cheese plate was humongous! We picked 3 cheeses and they were all quite large handful size hunks and were accompanied with dried fruit, olives, bread, crackers, and honey. A very nice way to spend a few hours in the afternoon. It was also fairly reasonable - the bottles are probably the best value and you can cork them to go. They do have a menu that includes salads, soup and a few sandwiches. Not really a dinner menu but a nice place to stop for appetizers/snacks or a light meal. We did also try the cheesecake and a turtle cake and overall they were disappointing. I would have expected better desserts. Also notable, our waitress's apron was absolutely filthy. It literally looked like she had been working at Grease Monkey. We weren't sure what that was about but it was a little unappetizing to see someone taking orders and serving food and drink with an apron that looked like it hadn't been washed ever. It did make for some interesting conversation over our wine and cheese!

barnamos, Owner at Bitto Bistro Wine & Cheese, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2015

So glad you enjoyed your platter and wine here at W&C! We are always bringing in new wines, cheeses and desserts and I'm sorry the dessert choices didn't live up to expectations. Trust me in that I take all feedback to heart and will evaluate our current menu offerings in light of your comments. I will also take note of the server cleanliness comments! With our long white aprons and glasses of red wine, it can be a recipe for disaster! It sounds like I need to keep some extras on hand just in case! Thanks again for taking the time to write, its much appreciated/