“Good but need more chouces”
Review of Dae Gee

Dae Gee
Ranked #32 of 249 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This place has good reviews and write ups but I didn’t get it. The service was good and they educated us but I didn’t find it good until unloaded hot sauce on it. Need more chicken dishes. Perhaps if you go with 3-4 people and get the all you can eat and barbecue at the table then it might be better. It’s in a bit of a dingy location and one wall is under construction. I don’t need to go back

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Great food for a good price. Is it the best Korean bbq place, well no but probably the best in the Rockies. I enjoyed the all you can eat menu but went with my parents who didn’t want all you can eat. We couldnt split our party up for all you can eat and a normal table. The place was not crowded so I felt that this rule was quite unnecessary. Well after that initial bump we had a great waitress and had fun. It was delicious but I can’t do a 5.

1  Thank L A
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This was our first visit to the restaurant and to this type of restaurant. We asked our server to explain the process. He gave a brief overview; however, we had no idea what we were doing and how to cook the meat. He could have given more guidance.

We were brought 2 dishes of raw meat we had to cook ourselves. They also brought a small bowl of rice each and 8 small sides to share (each side was about 1 to 2 tablespoons.) Even though it was all you can eat, the sides and rice were not replenished. Nor were we ever asked if we wanted more rice or sides.

The food was nothing special and the service was lacking. The meat was fatty, and not in the good way.

The lunch was not worth $24 per adult and $9 per child before tax and tip. I would not return even if the price was the same as the other ethic all you can eat restaurants in the area ($10-$11 per adult and $5.50 per child.)

Reviewed 31 October 2017

My Husband lived in Korea and this is the most authentic restaurant we can find in the Denver area. I recommend the unlimited meal so that you can try everything, its also the best value. The service is always friendly and quick. The only thing bad about this place is that the smell sticks to your clothes!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Dae Gee was recommended by friends and glad we tried it. We ate at a grill table which I would recommend for the full BBQ experience. We ordered unlimited BBQ & were served several types of meat and a variety of Korean-style side dishes to complement the meat as well as a few veggies & fresh pineapple that are also grilled. Loved the grilled pineapple. All meats were good & and the rib meat was excellent - my only disappointment was that there was an extra charge for another order of rib meat. Otherwise, it really was an unlimited serving. Great place for a group of friends or family to cook and enjoy the food together.