“11am lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Steve had chicken fried steak and real mash potatoes I had ceasar salad with salmon it was yummy. The service was good. We went at 11am early before the lunch rush. Thank you from Rita Bennett and Steve Nordstrom from Westminster Colorado

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My wife and I went to Salt Grass in Westminster on a week night for a little escape, she just ordered a salad and I ordered a sandwich, the waitress was amazing and the food was good, even though we were not buying big dinners and appetizers and only drinking water, we were treated like royalty. We have always seen Salt Grass a s a great option for good steaks on a Sunday afternoon, even went there on New Years Eve, but this one weeknight when we were not there to splurge, was what sold me on the value. I am always impressed by good customer service as well as quality in dining, I will continue to patronize this restaurant because I always get both!
One note, sign up for the Landries Card it is well worth it!
Oh and sitting by the fireplace on a winters night is very romantic!

1  Thank davidD7917ZN
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped by the Saltgrass for my niece's birthday dinner. My criteria for a steakhouse is a properly made dirty martini and a steak that is cooked perfectly. Saltgrass delivered on both fronts and added in wonderful service and a final bill that looked more like a trip to Chili's than a great steak dinner. Great dinner!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

This is just down the road from us, so we go here fairly often. I would compare the food to an Outback, but slightly better. Service has always been good and prices are reasonable for portion and quality.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Had dinner at the Salt Grass with Chicken Laredo main course. I find service and food quality to be very good, and I particularly enjoyed the rustic decor.