“Decent Asian Cuisine”

East Moon Asian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
East Moon Asian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 249 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We ate here twice during our stay in Westminster. The food was consistent which is a plus. Menu has various Asian options. Hot & Sour Soup is good. My wife liked the Shrimp Thai rolls. Service is good & nice decor with a full bar.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I had an early meal here and when I saw some Thai dishes on the menu I just had to try that. I now feel I probably should have gone for one of the other types of Asian dishes.
While the dishes actually did taste nice I did not feel they were Thai. The Tom Kha soup was missing a number of typical ingredients that you really should be able to taste in this soup such as e.g. lemon grass, lime juice, kaffir lime leaves and galangal. Nevertheless the soup was tasty, just not Tom Kha.
The red (panang) curry was sweet and a bit spicy (good to my liking). Maybe it could have been less sweet. In Thailand these curries are not that sweet.
The service was really nice. The waitress was helpful and very friendly which actually seemed sincere and wasn't like the frequent fake friendliness as seen in so many places.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Home delivery. Maybe a different choice would have been better. Luckily I had some frozen broccoli here at home, so I added it in.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I ate here once, and drank here twice, both at the bar. The food was excellent, probably the best calamari I have ever tasted. The bar service was really spot on and attentive the first time, which was midweek. The second time, on a Saturday night was a different story completely. The barman was totally run off his feet prepararing drinks for the restaurant, and unfortunately the bar service was almost non existent.

Bit of a shame really, as the bar area is a good place to have a drink and meet friends.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Variety, quality, and taste in great. Service is good, and atmosphere is modern and clean. My favorite place for Asian food.