“Great Coffee House”
Review of Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Westminster
Description: Life is Short, Stay Awake for it. Visit your nearby Caribou Coffee who believes that coffee is more than a drink with real ingredients. It's a personal experience that fuels your life and creates meaningful moments.
Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is fairly new in Westminster, so friends took me one day. Just perfect. The coffee is delicious and I had a piece of their cinnamon coffee cake which was delicious. The staff are friendly and helpful.

I'm lead to believe Caribou and Einstein Brothers Bagels are co-owned, and both are first rate operations, fabulous coffee and delicious bakery items.

1  Thank Ronald D

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I love the people and the coffee at Caribou. I think that it is always good to be in the place to sit and get good good as well.

1  Thank JerodC6
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Delicious coffee served by extremely friendly and polite staff. My first visit was so pleasant I returned several times over several days.
The apple fritter is worth the calories

1  Thank ChubbaHill
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Caribou is regional for our family so we seek it out when we travel (but are able to purchase beans in our local grocer) The coffee is unequivocally NOT STARBUCKS. This location doesn't have a shared space and has ample parking and fast and friendly staff.

1  Thank arznasun1
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in because it was here. Pleasantly surprised. Nice casual place to kick back and chill with a cup of your favorite Joe.

Thanks for being cool.