“Great Bison dishes”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This spot has a lot to offer. I just happen to enjoy the bison dishes they have on the menu. Trust me, order the bison meatloaf if it is on the menu when you go in. Not a bad choice at all. The prime rib is killer as well. No one had any complaints when we all went there.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Whenever we want a quaint but delicious dinner or lunch, we choose Ted's. Fabulous service. The menu has changed slightly over the years, but they still offer buffalo. And I would go just for the cucumbers they offer. A small dish of chucks of cucumber slightly pickled.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Our group of Five had an outstanding lunch of BISON POT ROAST, with a cup of Chili to start. This is one of the best meat dishes I have had in recent memory. Bison was tender enough to cut with a fork; and, I am told very low cal and healthy.
Two of my guests had Crab cakes which they said were excellent. Another had a BISON Chili Cheeseburger. My wife had the chicken salad. She loves chicken; and, she thought this was extra special and all very fresh.
Several had desserts of Brownies and Chocolate Shake.
To enhance our dining experience we ordered TWO bottles of J. Lohr Cabernet sauvignon , This was an excellent soft , smooth wine that went very well with everything, particularly my BISON POT ROAST!. I can not wait to return to order the BISON POT ROAST!
Our waitress was BOBBIE. We wore her out with three cameras needing photos of this Fathers Day Event!! She was very sharp and quick to all our needs!!
sincerely,

Ed Altman Jr.

1  Thank eddiethea
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Staff is great I felt truly welcome. Pricey. Food gets five stars. I would go back, also would recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We had lunch recently, and we were delighted when the server found out about the 5-year old having a birthday-she also got an ice cream and cookie treat as well as a lit candle. Above and beyond service!
The food was excellent, but the magic for a five year old girl topped it off!