“Great homecooked Lasagna”

Add it.
Li'l Nick's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 108 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is a great little hole-in-the-wall that serves amazing lasagna and pizza. Their sauce is flavorful and their homemade Italian house dressing is incredible. The service is good here, too; very friendly.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Five of us stopped there after an event in the middle of the afternoon;. A couple of us hadn't had lunch so we ordered drinks and a large pizza to share. We all agreed the crust was soooo good.

My reason for not giving a 5 rating was because the pepperoni was burnt on a few pieces and I had to wipe off the sticky table with a wet napkin. Otherwise, a cozy, nice restaurant. I will try it again if I'm ever in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

This has become a favorite of mine. I have tried other Italian restaurants in the area but think this is much better than the others. The service is friendly and excellent, food is very good and always fresh, cosy family atmosphere.
Located in a small strip mall close to I-70 on the east side Kipling St. Near a 7-11 convience store.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

Great Italian food in a quiet little out of the way restaurant. You may have to wait at times, but well worth it.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch while driving through the neighborhood. So glad we did! The green salad included chunks of real, fresh veggies. I had a small pizza that was delicious. I haven't had any that good outside of New York. My boyfriend was very satisfied with his sausage and anchovy calzone, and especially loved the sauce.