“Excellent ”

Add it.
Li'l Nick's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 108 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

This is just a gem. Great homemade pizza with excellent crust, super service. If you're sick of the same old chain pie that always tastes the same, give this a try. We got in very quickly, despite the small eating area, and our pizza arrived in a very short time. Family devoured the mozzarella sticks. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Li'l Nick's has been here since 1978! The atmosphere is quaint and cozy! My husband enjoys the homemade spaghetti and I love, LOVE the lasagna! Large portions of salad and main dish. The garlic butter rolls are to die for! Always so fresh! It's hard to find good Italian food (my husband is Italian) but Li'l Nick's does it right. They also offer Mexican food on the menu of which I have not tried! One side of the restaurant is dining and the other side has a bar which you can also eat in! Great food!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is a great little hole-in-the-wall that serves amazing lasagna and pizza. Their sauce is flavorful and their homemade Italian house dressing is incredible. The service is good here, too; very friendly.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Five of us stopped there after an event in the middle of the afternoon;. A couple of us hadn't had lunch so we ordered drinks and a large pizza to share. We all agreed the crust was soooo good.

My reason for not giving a 5 rating was because the pepperoni was burnt on a few pieces and I had to wipe off the sticky table with a wet napkin. Otherwise, a cozy, nice restaurant. I will try it again if I'm ever in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

This has become a favorite of mine. I have tried other Italian restaurants in the area but think this is much better than the others. The service is friendly and excellent, food is very good and always fresh, cosy family atmosphere.
Located in a small strip mall close to I-70 on the east side Kipling St. Near a 7-11 convience store.