“Tasteless and expensive”

Add it.
Li'l Nick's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 105 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered Mexican food from this restaurant and I regretted it before I was even finished with the meal. The cheese enchiladas were thin and laden with a horrible red sauce. The tacos had some taste but were very small and the shells were stale. The side order of refried beans were again tasteless and very small. Don't ever order the Mexican food. You will definitely be dissatisfied, I know I was. I wanted to like the food, but they really dropped the ball on this order. I'm not super picky, but I do require that my food have taste. Sorry guys, total thumbs down.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

My husbands favorite pizza. Its a large portion and the ingredients are fresh and tasty. I think the sauce is the best and no other pizza place tastes quite like it.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

This is just a gem. Great homemade pizza with excellent crust, super service. If you're sick of the same old chain pie that always tastes the same, give this a try. We got in very quickly, despite the small eating area, and our pizza arrived in a very short time. Family devoured the mozzarella sticks. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Li'l Nick's has been here since 1978! The atmosphere is quaint and cozy! My husband enjoys the homemade spaghetti and I love, LOVE the lasagna! Large portions of salad and main dish. The garlic butter rolls are to die for! Always so fresh! It's hard to find good Italian food (my husband is Italian) but Li'l Nick's does it right. They also offer Mexican food on the menu of which I have not tried! One side of the restaurant is dining and the other side has a bar which you can also eat in! Great food!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is a great little hole-in-the-wall that serves amazing lasagna and pizza. Their sauce is flavorful and their homemade Italian house dressing is incredible. The service is good here, too; very friendly.