“Great food, great buffet or carry out.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Canton Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 106 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I have been going here for several years, I have never been disappointed in the buffet or carry out. Yum! Shrimp with Garlic Sauce and their Hot and Sour soup! Yum. I have only been for lunch.

1  Thank Josie06

Reviewed 19 September 2010

There are several good Chinese restaurants in Wheat Ridge. New Canton has always been one of my favorites. The food is not exceptional, but is quite good for the price. The service is always fast and friendly. The lunch buffet is basic but pretty tasty and reasonably priced. I experiment with restaurants a lot but only stick with the ones that I think are pretty good. And, I've been eating here for about 20 years.

2  Thank DaveInWheatRidge